Hot Toys ALIEN

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I hope it's the spacesuits. If the likenesses aren't there, the figures may look sort of generic, considering their outfits. With Aliens, the likenesses weren't as critical because of the cool uniforms, armour & weaponry.

I wish they'd chosen the Alien in the first (and 2nd & 3rd) wave...

-Jim

Maybe SDCC will debut the Alien... that would be my guess since we're getting 2 from the the movie announced at the end of the month.

That is a very good notion. Again, I bet for an actual 2009 release to celebrate the 30th anniversary. They'll have a few figures out in the set by then already. Next year's gonna rock releasewise!

Amazing news. I didn't think it would come this quickly!

I'm gonna go out on a limb and guess DALLAS and ASH.

Soooooooooooo stoked for this. My last great dream set.

I hope it's the spacesuits. If the likenesses aren't there, the figures may look sort of generic, considering their outfits. With Aliens, the likenesses weren't as critical because of the cool uniforms, armour & weaponry.

I wish they'd chosen the Alien in the first (and 2nd & 3rd) wave...

-Jim

I wouldn't worry too much about that... seems nowadays they are forking over the extra fees and making not only great outfits but kickass sculpts to go with them.

I think having a more accurately painted Ripley come with the Powerloader is a good indication the days of passable sculpts are behind us. At least I hope :monkey3

I want my favorite character Lambert (would save me some money and time from making my own) and then next either Dallas or Kane w/alien or hugger or both

Freakin sweet news.

Im hoping kane in spacesuit and ash with facehugger and chestbuster.

Yeah! :monkey5

Either Kane or Ripley in Spacesuit.
Ash...well.. only if he comes with an exclusive feature.

These characters are too generic IMO. Hopefully they will be cheaper.

Furthermore, I wouldn't mind a Ripley with exclusive Jonesy in the case thingy.

was just thinking back to the Aliens figures. Will they have any problems with the likness on the head sculpts or no?

was just thinking back to the Aliens figures. Will they have any problems with the likness on the head sculpts or no?

This is funny to me, because, unless they do indeed have likeness rights, then here we go again! :lol
It'll be, ANDY, and DARREN, or LONNIE...or whoever can redo these guys, yet again!
I'd assume the attire will be good though.
But, I hope for good likenesses. Good comment. I eagerly await what comes.

(Man, if they produce a great Yaphet Kotto head, that sets up a Kananga for Bond sets also!)

nostromo-facehugger-l.jpg
+

Gun015.jpg

X
]

hottoys2.gif

=

Me :bunnydanc:bunnydanc:bunnydanc:bunnydanc

No Alien makes :monkey2

Come one man. Don't cry. You know that they are gonna make it, as the thing is sure to make them mega bucks. So you know that they are eventually gonna get around to making it for us, just like they will eventually get around to making us a queen!! No tears buckaroo!!

Ripleys been done to death..
I dont think that'll stop HT, look at Rambo - 4 versions and likely a 5th for the new movie.

Anyway after Alien (1979) I wonder if HT will bother with Alien 3 (1992)? I'd love to see a "runner" alien and a Bishop II and a Company commando in that funky armour:

alien3_14.jpg

Last edited:
Going to be a good year for the original flick's characters!

Hot Toys PREDATOR and now ALIEN? woot woot! :rock

This sounds really interesting. Can't wait to see who it is. I'm thinking, like many, that it's Rip. and Kane, but wonder why they're holding out with the Xenomorph though. That baby I'd love to get my hands on!

Back