Hot Toys ALIEN

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No Alien???

But that's the only one I wanted...at least they've started the line now, so it shouldn't be too long before we see one...especially at the rate Hot Toys figures come out...

This is great news, if not totally expected. A younger Ripley would of course be a welcome addition to the legacy collection, but I'd personally rather have Ash than any of the other characters besides the Alien itself, at least for starters. Kane in the suit with melted faceplate and facehugger attached would be my second choice, and Brett with Jonesy (enough of that kitty crap!) would be third. Ripley has got to be the first character, and my prediction for the second character is Ash... the miserable wretch!!!

With any luck we'll get some figures in those fantastic Moebius suits, including a Ripley variant (in her skivvies). :monkey5

Last edited:
This is great news, if not totally expected. A younger Ripley would of course be a welcome addition to the legacy collection, but I'd personally rather have Ash than any of the other characters besides the Alien itself, at least for starters. Kane in the suit with melted faceplate and facehugger attached would be my second choice, and Brett with Jonesy (enough of that kitty crap!) would be third. Ripley has got to be the first character, and my prediction for the second character is Ash... the miserable wretch!!!

With any luck we'll get some figures in those fantasic Moebius suits, including a Ripley variant (in her skivvies). :monkey5

They'll probably just have her skivvies already on.

Hot Toys has just made me a very happy collector (again).
:love

Just knowing that they are finally tackling the first movie is simply mind-blowing. I'm in ecstasy.

I don't mind that they are starting off with human characters, that is the way they did it with the Aliens series (hopefully not finished yet, we need a Bishop!), and I agree that there is an overload of aliens out there right now. Also, this gives me hope that they are designing a completely new figure for Kane's son and not just a rehash of the Aliens version (which would be sacrilege IMHO).

As for which characters... I would say Ripley's a given, although they might surprise us. After all, they only brought Ripley in the second wave of Aliens.
My guess is Kane and Ash.
Kane with chestburster and Ash with dissected facehugger. I would expect these figures to be on the lighter side of accesories and at a lower price point than the Marines, simply because there's not enough stuff to give to them.
The other, far more ambitious, option would be Dallas and Kane... in full space suits!
Dallas would come with the little contraption they used to lower Kane, and Kane would come with an extra head and helmet with facehugger.

Hot Toys, I bow to your superior might.
:bow

It's great to see when it comes to the main films in the respective series, HT is pouring it's resources into more than just creatures from ALIEN, ALIENS and Predator, very exciting, yet expensive times.

I'm really hoping for some suited figures. That would be killer! But I'm sure there will be Ripley, come on guys and then any other character is possible.

But were the frak our are Alien alien warrior and Aliens alien queen at?? Come HT, give your fans what they are looking forward to most.

Ripley I think is a given. I think the other will be Kane.
I hope they'll go deep enough into the line and make them all. I really want at least one character in a space suit, even as pricey as it may be. I hope we get both Dallas and Lambert in their space suits.

Kane I hope will come with the first attached facehugger optional head sculpt and the first chestburster from Hot Toys. Maybe they can give Kane two different shirts, one torn and bloody and the other clean? The open chest wound could be an extra piece you snap on the torso that goes under the bloody T-shirt.

Next to Blade Runner, this is the license I've wanted the most.

A facehugger alternate head sculpt would be great! And I don't mind waiting for the Alien... it's only a matter of time now. I'm just happy this is happening.

What can I possibly add to this...
Except....

YEEEEEHAAAAAA!!!
It's about damn time! :duff

I think, people first buys them time to make...
AN ACCURATE A L I E N !
So...what's a little wait? :D

And uh, THERE CAN NEVER BE TOO MANY ALIENS! :rock

Im hopeing for Kane
I could tolerate a Ripley if they do a good enough body and sculpt but Im really looking forward to a Enviornmental suit

If it's Kane, I still want him in the Moebius suit, with an alternate melted faceplate and facehugger attachment for his helmet, and maybe an open egg to go with that. After that I'm open to anything else.

Maybe SDCC will debut the Alien... that would be my guess since we're getting 2 from the the movie announced at the end of the month.

Back