Hot Toys- ALIEN -Nostromo- KANE full spec and hi res pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looked up PVC on wikipedia and this is what I found:

"It can be made softer and more flexible by the addition of plasticizers, the most widely-used being phthalates. In this form, it is used in clothing and upholstery, and to make flexible hoses and tubing, flooring, to roofing membranes, and electrical cable insulation."

Looks like the suit will be flexible. If so I don't understand why they needed cuts at the groin area.

PVC may be flexible but it may not hold up to the stresses of posing without tearing. Over time it may dry out making it less able to maintain flexibility. Upholstery grade is probably too thick, much of it's use is in items that remain static and once in place doesn't move.

Now THAT is what I'm talking about. *drools*

These also make me with wistful for a Hot Toys 2001: A Space Odyssey.

I'm right there with you. Having collectibles from HT of the spacesuits from A L I E N and the spacesuits from 2001: A Space Odyssey (red, yellow, blue, silver) would be INCREDIBLE! :D

Wow Wooks don't know how you did it! I just noticed that you have more pics than the official Hot Toys site and they are bigger too! From the new pics it doens't look like there are cuts at the groin! I was worried that it might be a 12" action figure when I saw the first pics. Thanks again!

A dream come true! To me Dallas & Kane are better news than the PL was. In the newsletter HT says to act fast, pre-order before they are gone, but when and where will they go up for pre order???
The space suits are very detailed. Finally MOEBIOUS get's some love!!!

And better news,HT Have license forALIEN 3

Yeah!:chew:chew
I'll gladly pass on Alien: Resurrection, thanks. It sucked the sweat off a dead gay emo's balls.

For Alien 3 I hope for Ripley, Bishop II and the "runner" alien.

And better news,HT Have license for

ALIEN 3
ALIEN RESURRECTION

Yeah!:chew:chew

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

TELL ME THIS IS TRUE!!!!! TELL ME THIS IS TRUE!!!!!

PLEASE!!!! THIS IS TRUE!!????

ALIEN 3 MY GOD

I WANT MY FAVORITE ALIEN

THAT MOTHER*******NG DOG ALIEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This was the first ALIEN post I clicked. I see any thread started by wookster with pics and specs, I know it has all the goodies I'm looking for.

Karma!!! why you not reply to my crappy ****** messages!!!! when im playing!!!:monkey4:monkey4

dude, I ain't got time, I'm too busy having FUN with all the LIVE freaks on gears of war :lol

and your gonna miss the delightful Jen as she has gears as well now (even if she does allegedly curse like jason) :lol :rock

dude, I ain't got time, I'm too busy having FUN with all the LIVE freaks on gears of war :lol

122547.jpg
122547.jpg
122547.jpg
122547.jpg

Best way to start the day (well, almost :D)!
Thanks for the pics Jeff.

The sculpt on the suits look fantastic, although I'm a bit saddened that the suits are not made of more flexible materials. More like the real thing, in other words, but I do realize the amount of work that would have to go into each of those would make the cost prohibitive.

I'm still waiting anxiously to see the headsculpts.

The news of Alien 3 and A:R is fantastic, although from A:R I would only need the alien itself, not too interested in the characters.

HT will have me totally broke by the end of this year...

Back