Hot Toys Age of Ultron: HULK Figure -MMS287

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
oh lordy, he's on waitlist! when did this happen? I'm surprised, thought he'd reach free shipping status at the least. :horror

Been waitlisted for at least 2 weeks now, I thought the deluxe got a promo during spooktakular or Christmas time for a $60 off and free shipping.

I think the single figure was $200 and the deluxe set $300 on Cyber Monday at Forbidden Planet NYC. Both are still available at PC and I wouldn't be surprised if they're eventually on sale yet again.

F..k I love this figure.

image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

I still think the colour HT chose for this figure was off, and they should've stuck with green. The only time Hulk appeared yellow in AOU was during the Johannesburg fight, which was moot because the entire scene had been colour graded, not just the Hulk in particular.

(Sorry, posting this in a few threads. I’ve been off the grid a bit and lost track of the Marvel threads):

I’ve been stock piling my AoU collection and waiting to unbox when I got closer to having the complete team, but now I’m only waiting on Vision and Quicksilver so it’s time to get these guys some air. I’ve had MK 43, WM MK II & Cap for a while on display, but I’m digging into SW, Thor, Hawkeye, Widow, Hulk and Maria Hill this weekend. Everyone’s pics have been great and tiding me over, but I’m pumped to spend the weekend seeing for myself.

I skimmed the last 20ish pages and saw a few people had leg breakages right out of the box. Was that a wide spread thing??? I saw that there were some paint marks or something that were removable by scratching them off with your nail. Anything else to look out for?

Alright, 1st fig of my AoU unboxing marathon done. Awesome piece and I'd say head and shoulders better than the A1. Improved sculpts, improved color, more detailed paint job and the smash torso is a great option.

No issues except a little black speck of whatever on the arm that scratched/rubbed off easily

Onto the next....

Had the big man in my collection for a while now but due to being busy I never got the chance to upload some pics of him until now, awesome work from HT and I also bought myself a Banner to display with him -

Just a shame that the 'DELUEXE' body and head has to be stored away.

Back