Hot Toys Age of Ultron: HULK Figure -MMS287

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks my friend :hi5:

Got the original Banner body on a Michael Mhers figure (real reason I bought the Banner set) so Banner is on another body but it works and he looks great next to the Hulk.

Despite being off, I always found the Banner figure worthy if your a fan of Ruffalo's Banner. Especially if you got it at a hack and slash sale price

:exactly:

I have the figure, but I got it for a good price. I think it's cool to have as a representation of Banner while having a Hulk figure.

1F2C7B99-B1AD-40A2-AEBE-139F99F0560E.jpg

Any shot of a 3rd Ragnarok version along with new Loki? LCS has him 20% off, debating whether or not to wait for the next improved new version.

Id be surprised if they don't release it for Thor 3. Loki as well.

Last edited:
Any shot of a 3rd Ragnarok version along with new Loki? LCS has him 20% off, debating whether or not to wait for the next improved new version.

I'm predicting they will re-use the same Hulk body and maybe give us an updated Hulk-Smash torso in a different pose. Im really hoping he'll return to his true natural healthy green color. Unlike this current green where it looks like Hulk ate some bad shawarma. Plus Ragnarok is off world so his outfit might be something close to Planet Hulk.

I'm predicting they will re-use the same Hulk body and maybe give us an updated Hulk-Smash torso in a different pose. Im really hoping he'll return to his true natural healthy green color. Unlike this current green where it looks like Hulk ate some bad shawarma. Plus Ragnarok is off world so his outfit might be something close to Planet Hulk.

I'd love to see a hulk clap torso.
0931a37a156008685272e4c6b769309c.jpg

The next Hulk figure probably won't be out for another 2 years so I think I might get this guy while he's on sale. The Banner-Hulk pack is also an option, so I wanted to check again whether this one far outshines its predecessor or if the ripped pants are very much more worth it.

The next Hulk figure probably won't be out for another 2 years so I think I might get this guy while he's on sale. The Banner-Hulk pack is also an option, so I wanted to check again whether this one far outshines its predecessor or if the ripped pants are very much more worth it.

If you can get past the lighter color, it looks way better than the previous version. Better face sculpt (regular and deluxe) and has way better paint applications. The skin looks significantly more real with more layers and details.

I prefer this version. But the deluxe one. Two heads and two torso. For me that's better then Banner. But that's just me. I do like the color of the a1 hulk a bit more, but this version looks more realistic due to the way it's painted. I know the ripped pants are classic, but for me are not a draw to buy one over the other of your choosing.

Oh my gawd, he's gigantic!!!!! :yess::panic::yess::panic: (he's like the size of a 1/4 premium format)
Popcultcha order came in today from Australia, ordered last week on the 14th, these guys are great! :clap

The lighter green does look a little weird, wish it had similar color to the first one, but I like the screaming headsculpt more.

According to Sonny's logic from the film "A Bronx Tale", if the person who owes you $20 is someone you don't like in the first place, then you just got them out of your life for $20. As long as they know they owe you money, they'll avoid you to avoid having to pay you.

I haven't bought a Hulk yet. I'm looking forward to the Ragnarok version. He'll probably be yet another shade of green to give a reason for people to buy him... :rotfl ... Maybe somewhere right in the middle. Darker than AOU but lighter than the original... I can at least have hope till next year! :)

I haven't bought a Hulk yet. I'm looking forward to the Ragnarok version. He'll probably be yet another shade of green to give a reason for people to buy him... :rotfl ... Maybe somewhere right in the middle. Darker than AOU but lighter than the original... I can at least have hope till next year! :)

Probably a different pair of pants as well. :lol

Glad ill be able to pass on Ragnarok Hulk. I have Avengers and AoU Hulk and completely dropped buying figures from single hero movies which give me a chance to save money for Avengers 3.

Oh my gawd, he's gigantic!!!!! :yess::panic::yess::panic: (he's like the size of a 1/4 premium format)
Popcultcha order came in today from Australia, ordered last week on the 14th, these guys are great! :clap

The lighter green does look a little weird, wish it had similar color to the first one, but I like the screaming headsculpt more.

Wow, great Hulk figure. I especially like the way you pose Hulk's right arm, ready to punch, in the second picture.
I have a Hulk Avengers version. I like the AOU version too (for its realistic feel of the paint and the modern look of the pants).
But for now, I'm happy and content (and budget constraint :lol ) for having Hulk A1.

Also, very nice flight/attacking pose of MarkIII, and it's impressive the way you hold the figure up using the stand and glass shelf. :clap

Back