Hot Toys Age of Ultron: HULK Figure -MMS287

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
and the saturation and contrast too lol

I love all the detail in the paint. The tiny little veins and what not painted across his skin. Think he looks great.

All of that too.

I also like how the skin seems to have a sparkle, as if to reflect perspiration. The only thing that's missing in that case is it exuding any smell. :lol

I don't want to know what an angry, sweaty, lightly gamma radiated Hulk smells like :lol

xPIzDAz.gif

Nah it's more that smelly smell, the kind of smelly smell that smells.....smelly.................................................
*gasp
When+the+bus+rolled+up+_adb87b9df5165bbadc370a1a2037c58f.gif

This just comes to my mind, does the radiation that emits from Hulk enough to cause cancer?

I think he absorbed it and can't expel it. That's why he becomes the hulk. If it leached out of him I think we'd see a diminishing of his powers. God I'm such a nerd!

Just noticed he sold out at SS. I was hoping he'd be there a little while longer till I was ready to jump on it. :dunno

i was getting ready to flex pay the hulk on SSC today and its sold out. does any one know if when you get on the wait list and it does get converted is there an option of flex pay ???

i was getting ready to flex pay the hulk on SSC today and its sold out. does any one know if when you get on the wait list and it does get converted is there an option of flex pay ???
I got a waitlist conversion on the C3PO exclusive last year and I asked if they can convert it to flex pay they were great enough to do it. But only 2 payments.

oh lordy, he's on waitlist! when did this happen? I'm surprised, thought he'd reach free shipping status at the least. :horror

Back