Hot Toys Age of Ultron: HULK Figure -MMS287

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow, great Hulk figure. I especially like the way you pose Hulk's right arm, ready to punch, in the second picture.
I have a Hulk Avengers version. I like the AOU version too (for its realistic feel of the paint and the modern look of the pants).
But for now, I'm happy and content (and budget constraint :lol ) for having Hulk A1.

Also, very nice flight/attacking pose of MarkIII, and it's impressive the way you hold the figure up using the stand and glass shelf. :clap

Thank you! I appreciate it :duff I'm still playing around with it so I could get 4 Avengers in one display (had to take Thor out). Iron Man is actually all on the dynamic stand. He's millimeters above the glass shelf, which I'm probably going to have to remove to fit it more Avengers, but yeah, I was able to balance it on the stand, did a test a long time ago, when it's balanced, it held for 6 months before I changed the pose. Just gotta tighten the screw on the clasp so it doesn't rotate over, but it's easy to balance. :wink1:

Thank you! I appreciate it :duff I'm still playing around with it so I could get 4 Avengers in one display (had to take Thor out). Iron Man is actually all on the dynamic stand. He's millimeters above the glass shelf, which I'm probably going to have to remove to fit it more Avengers, but yeah, I was able to balance it on the stand, did a test a long time ago, when it's balanced, it held for 6 months before I changed the pose. Just gotta tighten the screw on the clasp so it doesn't rotate over, but it's easy to balance. :wink1:

Are you using a detolf? I managed to fit almost everyone in it :lol

13108908_614758948677669_1906698585_n.jpg

Are you using a detolf? I managed to fit almost everyone in it :lol

View attachment 271880

Nice! :clap I have a BESTA, like you I think. I switched the stance a little, does this one look better than the one before? I was also thinking about switching that front hand back to a fist and posing him as if he just punched someone/thing. Any thoughts on which works best to display him?

Ah, I see. Thanks for the tip, and will try it when I put my Iron Man figure (still waiting for delivery of Mark XLV) in a flight pose. :duff

Nice! :clap I have a BESTA, like you I think. I switched the stance a little, does this one look better than the one before? I was also thinking about switching that front hand back to a fist and posing him as if he just punched someone/thing. Any thoughts on which works best to display him?

I wouldn't have IM to be in that position for long :lol

I'd like to have Hulk to be in a relax pose looking like he'll pounce on you any minute. That's Hulk for me.

For the rest it'll be standard heroic pose, doesn't take up a lot of space and they look good in it. So yeah :wink1:

Do whatever you like, it's your call and it's YOUR figures. If you're very ana|, change the pose everyday :lol

Very cool, dee-dubs! :clap Nice to see that IM's still flying and that you haven't had any problems with the stand holding that pose.

And congrats on 10,000 posts. :duff

Haha, thanks buddy :duff

Ah, I see. Thanks for the tip, and will try it when I put my Iron Man figure (still waiting for delivery of Mark XLV) in a flight pose. :duff

No problem, once you get it balanced, it'll hold, it's a lot stronger than a lot of people assume it is, if it dips at a position, then obviously you want to support the rod a little more but maybe bending the lower part back a little, etc. You can experiment with it with pillows around for precaution, but yeah, I'm one to experiment and go for dynamic poses, I'm getting a $$ dollar toy, I'm not gonna just let it sit or stand there without playing around with it. :wink1:

I am beyond excited right now, I was just in an LCS that's going out of business and they had the deluxe version for $260, I never thought I'd be able to get a Hot Toys Hulk.

I am beyond excited right now, I was just in an LCS that's going out of business and they had the deluxe version for $260, I never thought I'd be able to get a Hot Toys Hulk.

Well ****, nice get. Congrats.

Superman be like, "I am a God you dull creature! And I will not be bullied!"

Not sure how the next scene would play out with Supes vs. Hulk after that line. :lol

Back