Hot Toys Age of Ultron: HULK Figure -MMS287

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Some pics don't seem to show arm seams on the smash body but there's one where they really stand out.

That's a good price. I'll preorder one of the versions. Just not sure whether I like the other body sculpt as much.

I'm really surprised this is only $375... I was expecting $100 more. I paid $380 for my Hulk on BBTS last year.

I'm a little irritated now, I like the smashing torso. The headsculpts are not as good though. Still, if this was your first Hulk it's damn good value. From that one comparison pic it looks like both figures are different shades of green so you couldn't stick the first Avengers sculpt on there

:clap: OK, so I think this will be one for the record books.... I am shocked to see the regular at $275, $25 cheaper than the 1st Avengers release. I was figuring more like $330 for regular and $400 + for the Deluxe. Still not sold though. I passed on the 1st Hulk since he came with nothing. I would've ordered if the regular came with both heads. Would've been a great deal. I'll never touch or switch torsos so no need for the Deluxe, but both head sculpts would've been nice. Would be nice if this was a new trend. :yess: So my guess is either Hot Toys is realizing their prices are getting out of hand due to lack of PO's and sell outs with products hanging around for many months which never happened before and Sideshow needing to do discounts, or our voices are being heard and they're worried too many collectors are walking away (also because of price)... Either way I hope this pricing trend stays.... :hi5: Ultron and Thanos pricing were a joke!

HT can keep the cost down for the regular, because they already have the tooling for this. I am surprised by the price of the deluxe version--but it's still a pass for me as I have the first version. Congrats to those waiting for this.

Me too, but you have to consider that this is technically the third issue of this body that has existing molds, whereas Ultron has zero recycled parts, is likely comprised of many more intricate pieces, and has few if any opportunities to be reused. I am just glad Hot Toys did us a solid with this release. Allows me to keep a little more cash for Hulkbuster, and others who may have been on the fence to feel a little more confident to buy, which was likely their play here.

You make a great point. Ultron is 100% new. I hope this pricing extends to Hawkeye and Black Widow. I bought the Avengers Hulk a few weeks ago. So I will skip this one, and try to pick up the different head sculpt. If the Hawkeye and BW fis are as well priced as Hulk, I may give Ultron another look.

I actually like the deluxe version... It is tempting... I have ever owned HT before... Not really a figure guy... But the Deluxe body almost takes it into the realm of a statue.

Ordered. And this is beautiful. Will go in the Hulk collection.

A little disappointed that the standard only comes with the screaming head. But at that price, hard to say no, especially since I missed the first one. Pre-ordered.

Color me surprised. Man the price was too good that I had to preorder the Regular. I like the deluxe head better but I can't really see myself suing the extra torso to justify the $100.

Really glad I didn't drop $400 on the original Hulk. Now to find some ripped shorts...

After looking at the Hot Toys pics. I call the Hulk smashing the ground and an entire building falls on Hulkbuster.

Back