Hot Toys Age of Ultron: HULK Figure -MMS287

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Those aren't yoga pants, they are gamma reinforced action pants!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Really good deal, and for once with HT actually pricing this appropriately due to the heavy reuse, I can see many folks who missed out on the first one actually caving in for this second version.

^^^ No!!! Bring back the elmo girl! :gah:

No! Wicked, wild, wanton Western woman Katy Perry must be covered at all times lest she tempt men! Yanquesh al-Fanbullah declares it! :thwak:

Really good deal, and for once with HT actually pricing this appropriately due to the heavy reuse, I can see many folks who missed out on the first one actually caving in for this second version.

Who else is gonna fight HB? :lol

Wish they did the same with IM figures

"What make Cap any different than Hulk?"

"I'm not wearing yoga pants."

tumblr_mwc0ifEBFK1rfd088o3_500.gif

Wow, I'm pleasantly surprised by this figure! May have to finally get a Hulk in my collection.

The price for this is pretty reasonable. Maybe that means the Hulkbuster will be semi-affordable... :monkey3

Who else is gonna fight HB? :lol
That's..... actually a really good point. This is practically a steal for Hulk fans but thinking about it now, pricing this cheaper will not only convince those who missed out on the first one but it actually gives people a better incentive to buy this along with HB.

Not gonna lie, I have to applaud HT for this one. :lecture

I was happy with having the first Hulk until I saw the price for the Deluxe. Now I'm awfully tempted to snag it when it becomes coupon eligible.

There's going to be too much AoU HTs to buy, so I'm still going to pass on this as I have the first Hulk, but I'm glad it is reasonably priced. It's nice to see an updated version actually cheaper than the first version of a figure from HT.

That's..... actually a really good point. This is practically a steal for Hulk fans but thinking about it now, pricing this cheaper will not only convince those who missed out on the first one but it actually gives people a better incentive to buy this along with HB.

Not gonna lie, I have to applaud HT for this one. :lecture
It actually is a good strategy. I wasn't thinking about picking up HB due to the price but this makes me want to pick them both up and have them displayed together.

Also does anyone else notice that the figures yoga pants is missing the avengers logo on the hip and the red stitching?

hulk-vs-hulkbuster-iron-man-avengers-2-s-perfect-prelude-to-civil-war.webp

54d3837002b5a-121502.jpg

10370419_10152775955943920_5984614811597410035_n.jpg

Last edited:
I get the feeling we are seeing penetration pricing in the hulk...people gonna go in on this hulk then realize they absolutely need hulkbuster to go with. Then hulkbuster will be something absurd. Kinda like wut kotobukiya is doing with their statues

Back