Hot Toys Age of Ultron: HULK Figure -MMS287

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Surprised the standalone MSRP is less than the Avengers Hulk. $275 price makes the standalone a little tempting, but gotta figure another $50+ to switch pants with the old Hulk, and also stuck with the screaming head... probably still a pass for me.

This might be a buy for me. I like the shorts. Banner cant always just wear purple action slacks all the time.

Pretty slick that on the Hulk Smash version the only joints visible are on the ankles. Spandex shorts hide the knees and torso has (almost) seamless arms.

902348-product-silo.png

Love the new head sculpt, but don't understand the second body. Does it smash (Kung-fu style)? The pants don't work either. Great thing is the price.... This is the cost I remember a figure costing!

So is the deluxe a Sideshow exclusive or can I wait and pre-order this from BBTS so I don't get hit with the dreaded NRD.

It sucks that the roaring head comes with the standard figure, I don't like it much and I wouldn't use the smash body enough, it would be nice to save some money. I'm gonna preorder, ideally NECA will unveil their 24" Hulk before this ships so I can see if it's an acceptable compromise for the savings.

So is the deluxe a Sideshow exclusive or can I wait and pre-order this from BBTS so I don't get hit with the dreaded NRD.

Does not appear to be an exclusive. I ordered mine through my local comic shop.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am hoping the new roaring head will work on the original figure as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DX is definitely not a SSC exclusive, it's popping up on all the other retailers now. Strange that the standalone hasn't posted on those sites yet though.

Back