Hot Toys Age of Ultron: HULK Figure -MMS287

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
After looking at the Hot Toys pics. I call the Hulk (that pose) smashing the ground and an entire building falls on Hulkbuster.

doublepost.sorry.

HT can keep the cost down for the regular, because they already have the tooling for this. I am surprised by the price of the deluxe version--but it's still a pass for me as I have the first version. Congrats to those waiting for this.

Agreed on all accounts, but admittedly I'm surprised they priced it the way they did when they freely tack on $25-50 to any and every release for no reason whatsoever. :lol

If you sold GHulk you shouldn't even consider getting this. :lol

I will be selling G Hulk...... But I probably won't get this. I just cant bring myself to buy a large figure... Its nice.. But the seams are an eye soar...

I am Hulk's ***** but I draw the line with figures...

I showed my wife and she said it would be kind of strange to have my room filled with all these nice statues and then have an action figure right in the middle.. LOL... Have to agree with her... Can't wait to see in hand pics.

I will be selling G Hulk...... But I probably won't get this. I just cant bring myself to buy a large figure... Its nice.. But the seams are an eye soar...

I am Hulk's ***** but I draw the line with figures...

I showed my wife and she said it would be kind of strange to have my room filled with all these nice statues and then have an action figure right in the middle.. LOL... Have to agree with her... Can't wait to see in hand pics.

I agree with you having seen many of your collection pics, I don't think the figure fits either. On top of that, knowing most statue-only collectors are appalled by the exposed seams/joints of figures this one will surely drive you bananas. :lol

Action figures are meant to be interacted with. Either with you as you pose them or with other figures on the shelf.....

#rabbithole

I thought of that... Thought it would be fun to pose this guy differently every once and a while.... And I am sure it would be... But he would be out of place surrounded by 1/4 scale items.

I thought of that... Thought it would be fun to pose this guy differently every once and a while.... And I am sure it would be... But he would be out of place surrounded by 1/4 scale items.

Just wait until HT releases a 1/4 scale poseable Hulk then. I'm sure it's only a matter of time.

I agree with you having seen many of your collection pics, I don't think the figure fits either. On top of that, knowing most statue-only collectors are appalled by the exposed seams/joints of figures this one will surely drive you bananas. :lol

LOL!! If I had any other figures I think I could go with it... I think if the arm seams on the Hulk smash pose were not there I could live with it... I really have wanted to get a Hot toys / enterbay figure just to see one In person and to get a look at the realistic paint apps... But there would really be no place to put in in my collection :(

LOL!! If I had any other figures I think I could go with it... I think if the arm seams on the Hulk smash pose were not there I could live with it... I really have wanted to get a Hot toys / enterbay figure just to see one In person and to get a look at the realistic paint apps... But there would really be no place to put in in my collection :(

If you put the figure in another room to display maybe that's an option? Make Hulk guardian of the cookie jar in the kitchen or on your office desk. :lol

I think I'll go with the regular version. I want both head sculpts but the interchangeable torso and second head sculpt isn't worth the extra $100 to me. If anything I'll see if I can buy the second sculpt parted out.

Like everybody else, I'm not a fan of the yoga pants. For one, I don't like the color, I think it's way too light. I hope they darken it up in the movie.

$375 isn't too bad for the deluxe version, I was worried it would be close to $500. Yep, I too am ashamed of myself for declaring that $375 isn't that bad for an action figure. :lol

Back