Hot Toys- 300 - King Leonidas spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
the scratch on the helmet is in the opposite of the scratch on the face. is it movie accurate or HT made a HUGE mistake?

Why is the scratch on the helmet on the right when the scratch on the face is on the left???

PICT2229.JPG

C'mon, is this not an insy weensy bit gay? Very cool, but very "I'm comfortable with my sexuality, no I don't have a problem having a naked male figure standing on my PC"

Ha ha

Why is the scratch on the helmet on the right when the scratch on the face is on the left???

PICT2229.JPG

yup, exactly what i was asking before.. damn HT! now i can't display him screaming while wearing his helmet.

C'mon, is this not an insy weensy bit gay? Very cool, but very "I'm comfortable with my sexuality, no I don't have a problem having a naked male figure standing on my PC"

Ha ha

And most contact sports are not?

I'd be very careful in dishing out what is deemed gay and what is not! ;)

Oh christianity, how I loath thee!

:rotflI will wear my red velvet cloak with pride! Just thought it was funny that no one has commented on what everyone must have thought at one point or another about the figure.

I have it pre-ordered by the way. But it is a bit gay!

Funny story by the way: Gerard Butler was walking down Wardour St in london a few weeks back, two young Japanese tourists asked him directions, He was very friendly, they did not recognize him, until a load of builders on a building site nearby started shouting "SPPPAAAAARRRTTTAAA". Very funny the two tourists started screaming and Mr Butler nearly pissed himself laughing.

I think Hot Toys didn't mean for those marks on that side of the helmet to be 'the scratch'. Looks more like general damage than the deep scratch from getting his face cut.

Wel then slap a helmet on me and call me gay! because my girl and I were very gay raving it up that night! :cool:

I know you were being lighthearted! :)

See even that helmet has the scratch on the side which Hot Toys put. They actually omitted the scratch which made the scar.

Its probably because the helmet was meant for the pre-damage neutral sculpt , before we demanded they make the battle cry sculpt

Back