Hot Toys- 300 - King Leonidas spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wouldn't mind finding two more Leo's and trying to get somebody to sculpt out the captain and Stelios. Would love to have them flank Leonidas. If Hot Toys made ANY figure from this movie I would buy it. Even it were that Hunchback of Notre Dame.

I finally just got mine from a member on here! Can't wait for this but does anyone have any advice or concerns that I should know before I get this guy and set him up?

Thanks!

EXCELLENT! Great job!

I still am in awe when I walk by my case and see this figure. One of my faves and I still love shooting pics of him.

HT's was done with this line the day they shipped this one out.

I would consider picking up a Persian soldier but truthfully I would probably pass. For me, for certain films, I only really need one or MAYBE two figures. For 300 this version of Leonidas and only Leonidas is enough IMO.

Perhaps when they release toys from the sequel (it's coming), they may look again at 300 for a couple of new figures.

A sequel will probably happen but guaranteed Gerard Butler will not reprise his role as King Leonidas...

he came today! still can't believe the price I got this guy for! haven't even had a chance to open the box but I will post pics tomorrow if time permits!

finally got the time to take some pics of this amazing figure! this guy is definitely in my top 5

SAM_1513.jpg

SAM_1521.jpg

SAM_1520.jpg

SAM_1515.jpg

Just got my Leo and it's definitely one of my favs. Great looking figure. Now, I see that "rotten future" thread and I'm worried my Leo will start to disintegrate right before my eyes. Has anyone had any issues with their Leo yet?

Worrying about disintegration is a waste of time until it actually happens, or unless you want to preempt it by selling him off. Enjoy the figure while it's in good condition, which might well be for many, many years.

Last edited:
Worrying about disintegration is a waste of time until it actually happens, or unless you want to preempt it by selling him off. Enjoy the figure while it's in good condition, which might well be for many, many years.

amen! :goodpost:

Mine is perfect as well. I really see no upcoming problems anytime soon.

ENJOY him man. He rocks! Still one of HT's best figures and one of my favorites in my collection :rock

In fact, if I had to pick a figure on design, looks, engineering, and execution, I would say this is HT's best overall figure. And that's saying a lot because A) While the headsculpt is 100% King Leonidas it is not 100% Gerard Butler and B) The T-800s, T-1000, and Iron Man figures are killing it right now!

So all in all, he's the shiiit.

That's all well and good, but considering the price of these things, I'd be pissed if it's falling apart in a year or two. You wouldn't be?

Back