Hot Toys- 300 - King Leonidas spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
He also seems to have way more blood on his crotch than anywhere else which I find distressing.

Toy Hunters display in Hong Kong from Lonewolf Toys Daily

4140746911_a3a5ee4968_o.jpg

4140746799_39b3bb73e5_o.jpg

So they are identifying this as a new body. I guess its not like Batman then.

I see "Newly Developed Soft..." so maybe they're using a softer more flexible silicone?

Ugh those legs. They have to do something about those legs....it's like he got a waxing before going to war...

I cannot for the life of me, even see Gerard...at all in that. Its awesome...but its not Gerard.

I cannot for the life of me see what the hell you guys are talking about. It looks exactly like Butler in the film. The photoshopping done by some just takes it further away from the likeness.

Ugh those legs. They have to do something about those legs....it's like he got a waxing before going to war...

Well - I'm sure he did get waxed. But the shine kind of added the illusion of texture.

Yeah the Spartans in the film where all hairless from the neck down. It's accurate.

After watching the movie again today, he looks spot on to me, including the likeness.

The expression looks just how he looked when watching the ships go down during the storm.

I cannot for the life of me see what the hell you guys are talking about. It looks exactly like Butler in the film. The photoshopping done by some just takes it further away from the likeness.
FINALLY! I agree. One of Hot Toys best likenesses for me! People need their eyes testing, lol!

The haters just want Rick Moranis to shrink the real Gerard Butler dressed up as Leonidas down to 1/6 scale...

oh wait... even that won't make them happy.

Toy Hunters display in Hong Kong from Lonewolf Toys Daily

4140746911_a3a5ee4968_o.jpg

4140746799_39b3bb73e5_o.jpg

So they are identifying this as a new body. I guess its not like Batman then.

I don't see Butler at all in these pics, but in a few of the others I do. Something just isn't right. Maybe it's the brow?

Back