Hot Toys- 300 - King Leonidas spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
And, there is the option of the wait-list on Sideshow. I signed up for it two weeks ago and it converted last week.

Id love to dump my SS points towards this.
Since it's waitlisted, how does that work?

I place the order, apply my points and IF it flips everything is normal. If it doesn't flip do I lose the points until I cancel? Not sure how that works?

Id love to dump my SS points towards this.
Since it's waitlisted, how does that work?

I place the order, apply my points and IF it flips everything is normal. If it doesn't flip do I lose the points until I cancel? Not sure how that works?

You'll lose your points if the figure sells out and never converts to an order.

Does anyone have this figure in hand yet? I'm wondering if the body is any good or kind of stiff like the previous muscle bodies.

Just look back a few pages. Quite a few have him in hand and Wookster has done a review on mwctoys.com

Thanks, I had to dig this thread out of oblivion. I read Robbiethepainters post on this page and I didn't notice that he was just talking about the US.

Awesome, now I just need a spare cape from eBay to atempt a weathered look. I am too much of a chicken to try it on the one that comes with it.

Luis

:lol Yeah, I'm not going there either...Lord Vicious' looks awesome though...

Does this mean that they have arrived in the U.S or does Cornerstore use a different distributor then other retailers?

They get their stuff from Sideshow right? I went ahead and placed a preorder from AlterEgo this morning. I usually wait until notices start going out then jump on them before the prices change. Corner Store is the only place to have this listed in stock in the USA right now. Has anyone gotten a notice directly form Sideashow?

I really tried hard resisting getting this, but finally caved in and got a pre-order in. I know Cornerstore had them in-stock but I had no interest in having my credit card information stolen a second time and sent all over the world again, so I went with another retailer :D

I blame all of those awesome photos that have been posted, that was the last straw to get me to order this, it looks awesome!

Back