Hot Toys- 300 - King Leonidas spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There is a prequel to 300 coming in 2013. I think they will reissue a Leonidas to coincide with this film (plus new characters). Much like they are doing with TDKR.

There is a prequel to 300 coming in 2013. I think they will reissue a Leonidas to coincide with this film (plus new characters). Much like they are doing with TDKR.

I don't even think this has started filming yet...last I heard, they were still toying with the idea of it. Don't get your hopes up!

I found one on Amazon yesterday for $380 being sold by Redford films. I went to the website and was listed at $299.

I paid via paypal and I am awaiting for the money to come out of my account. They have other figures that are kind of cheap, like a version 1 Joker with a broken foot $119, a Shadow Pred for less than $200.

I have never been so eager to see $299 come out of my account. As soon as i comes out, that would most likely mean i will have my figure.

I found one on Amazon yesterday for $380 being sold by Redford films. I went to the website and was listed at $299.

I paid via paypal and I am awaiting for the money to come out of my account. They have other figures that are kind of cheap, like a version 1 Joker with a broken foot $119, a Shadow Pred for less than $200.

I have never been so eager to see $299 come out of my account. As soon as i comes out, that would most likely mean i will have my figure.

$299 is a really good price. Congrats!

$299 is a really good price. Congrats!

Yeah, the ad disappeared off amazon as soon as I bought it and they immediately replaced it with two others selling at $500+ from other online stores. It was also taken off from Redford films as it was their last one. That kind of gives me relief that they do have it.

The thing is that it happened to me ones that I bought something from an online store listed in stock and they also took the money. 4 dys later I noticed the money back into my account and they sent me an e-mail statin it was a mistake and they ran out long ago. So that is kind of my 'fear' right now.

:impatient:

Redford films has been around for a long time, nice catch BTW.

If you missed this and you really want it and have a boat load of cash to spend.
There's two for sale on Amazon for $799.95 or $999.99!
[ame="https://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/B002ZB7K4G/ref=dp_olp_new?ie=UTF8&condition=new"]https://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/B002ZB7K4G/ref=dp_olp_new?ie=UTF8&condition=new[/ame]
Are they crazy?:cuckoo:
That's over $1,000 including shipping:thud:

Has anyone have their muscle suits break/crack on them? Are there any known cases yet?
I am just too scared to have mine break on me after having spent so much on one.:(

No breaking or cracking reported yet, but I haven't seen too many shots of the figure in anything but a neutral pose.

old pic but a dynamic pose....
DSC01010.jpg

DSC01014.jpg

current pose
funny-001990.jpg

IMG_1782.jpg

Hey did anyone pick up Leonidas from BBTS?Cause they had him up for sale again for $449.00.I tried but he had just sold out.;_;

According to a recent interview with Hot Toys, the 300 line will never be expanded and King Leonidas is the only figure they will ever make.

Better scoop up your King Leo before the price jacks up even more!

Nooooo.... was still clinging to a bit of hope that Xerxes would be made.

Back