Hot Toys 2013 Toyfairs Exclusive GI Joe Retaliation Joe Colton - full pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I might have to get this as an all purpose old Bruce Willis: Die Hard, Expendables, RED.
:exactly: I didn't even watch the new movie yet (hope it's better than the first Joe movie which I thought was horrible), I just want a Bruce Willis. Same for the Rock, I want to have these guys posed with Stallone and Arnold. :rock

I agree, the first figure of willis and its from G.I joe :slap.

Will be good to see the Butch kitbashes.

Great Bruce likeness. Well done HT.

HTvs_Bruce_Predarnold.jpg

:exactly:

One of their best sculpts.

Some people are just going to troll and hate on the movie and everything about it just to be doing it. The first movie was a disaster but the second was pretty good. Im very excited that we are getting figures from it. This one looks amazing and is one I will be trying very hard to get.

Guy in '60s era-type green fatigues - how is it "not really"?

because GI.Joe to me is not some boring 60's get up outfit...he doesn't look like a Joe,but Bruce Willis wearing some fatiques

the only redeeming value of this figure is the Bruce Willis Sculpt so you can custom him into something else

Love the sculpt and fatigues. Hopefully he will show up for order on the Sideshow site at some point.

So can we consider this the official SDCC exclusive G.I. Joe for this year?

For Hot Toys yes,not Sideshow

Some people are just going to troll and hate on the movie and everything about it just to be doing it. The first movie was a disaster but the second was pretty good. Im very excited that we are getting figures from it. This one looks amazing and is one I will be trying very hard to get.

the second film was slightly better (and that is not saying much)...

Hot Toys can makes figures of ANY Movie whether it sucks or not and make them look good (they are the kings of 1/6 scale)

But the films we got are terrible and have nothing much to do with the GI Joe I remembered and loved

I'm wondering what reveals/updates we'll get at SDCC this year...bummed we didn't get a Sideshow ARAH release this year.

Hope we see semi-final versions of Major Bludd, Baroness and Cobra Commander (Dictator). Maybe we'll get a surprise like Destro or an unannounced Joe.

For Hot Toys, loving the line after a superb Snake Eyes release. Hope they show Roadblock, Storm Shadow and Joe Colton (with a Pre-order as well). Would love Firefly or movie Cobra Commander.

Time will tell.

fantastic sculpt of bruce! definite buy for me. already got SE and planning on getting SS and RB. i honestly don't get why alot of you guys are crapping all over the new movie. its by no ways a masterpiece but it's also not a pile of dog doo neither. it was entertaining for what it was. we all love the old school joes that we all watched as kids. that'll never change. but to crap on the movies just cause they can't recreate it exactly to the way you remembered it like the cartoon series is ridiculous. i say appreciate what the old joes were for what it was and appreciate the new joes for what they are. just my 2 cents.

I really can't tell if he's smiling or not; it's like Hot Toys' Mona Lisa of head sculpts.

Great headsculpt. Like many of you, I could definitely make use of one loose. There's only one bald bruce I want to bash and that's A.K Waters from tears of the sun.

Is this an exclusive because of the outfit? Is there another version of this character they could have as a standard release? I can't see hot toys making such an in demand sculpt, nail the likeness, and only release it as an exclusive.

Here are the specs:

The 1/6th scale Joe Colton Collectible Figure special features:
- Authentic and detailed fully realized likeness of Bruce Willis as Joe Colton in his military uniform in the G.I. Joe Retaliation movie
- Approximately 30 cm tall
- Newly sculpted head with skinhead
- Body with over 30 points of articulations
- Six (6) interchangeable palms including:
- One (1) pair of gun shooting palms
- One (1) pair of relaxed palms
- One (1) left fist
- One (1) right palm for gun holding

Costume:
- One (1) military green uniform
- One (1) pair of black boots
- One (1) belt with magazine pouches

Weapons:
- One (1) machine gun with silencer and strap
- One (1) shotgun
- Three (3) pistols

Accessories:
- One (1) left knee pad
- One (1) double shoulder holster
- One (1) drop leg panel with gun holster and magazine pouches
- Five (5) small ammo clips
- One (1) big ammo clip
- Two (2) climbing buckles
- Figure stand with Joe Colton nameplate and the movie logo

**Prototype shown, final product may be slightly different
**Product details could be subjected to change without further notice

Release date: Q3, 2013

G.I. JOE AND ALL RELATED CHARACTERS ARE TRADEMARKS OF HASBRO AND ARE USED WITH PERMISSION. © 2013 HASBRO. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. © 2013 PARAMOUNT PICTURES CORPORATION. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.

He's MMS 206

Worth getting if you want a decent BW sculpt- too bad GI JOE II was beyond awful...

Damn silly that the first licensed figure of Willis is from that tripe. HT better have the Die Hard license at SDCC.

Yeah...don't get it...DH Bruce please.
Ht cheaped out because they already have the GI Joe license- why spring for DH license?

Back