Hot Toys 2013 Toyfairs Exclusive GI Joe Retaliation Joe Colton - full pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: HT Toyfairs Exclusive GI Joe Retaliation General Joseph Colton

I hope you're right, and I suspect that you are. I don't want to have to fight GI Joe fans AND Die Hard customizers for this figure :lol

qpll.jpg
]

gz6k.jpg

of course he's right, for 4+ years thats exactly how HT have done it...

I don't know if this bodes well or bad for CC. Clearly they realize Colton wouldn't have been a big seller like SE, SS, and the Rock. But does that mean they are done now? They only announced these 4 anyway. At least he's not just in a suit :lol

Yeah that finishes off HT's "announced" part of the line, hope we get more, though Duke. jynx and Firefly are my only other really want figs

Yeah that finishes off HT's "announced" part of the line, hope we get more, though Duke. jynx and Firefly are my only other really want figs

Gag no! Cobra Commander and then be done! Defintely no Duke and Jynx please! :yuck

Gag no! Cobra Commander and then be done! Defintely no Duke and Jynx please! :yuck

Why not? :lol

I just want a movie styled duke, the movies were crap anyways I just want the designs and a fuller team on my shelf, I'll bash the rest

:lol this from a guy who cant even spell Jinx right. Screw that! I'm down for a Jinx, Lady Jaye, Firefly, AND Cobra Commander. after that they can pull the plug on this line.

Why not? :lol

I just want a movie styled duke, the movies were crap anyways I just want the designs and a fuller team on my shelf, I'll bash the rest

I can send you some ashes from my BBQ.

Star Wars Exclusives Uncle Owen and Aunt Beru 2-pack.

Not that impressed with this head sculpt. I think some of the customs have been stronger. I don't feel the needs for this or the Rock. Snake and Storm will be it from me on this line. That is of course unless we see a Commander....

After seeing the official pics on FB I'm afraid I'll have to get this. That sculpt it just too damn good.

The sculpt is great and is easily going to make this a must-have for a LOT of people. I think HT underestimated how much people have been desperate for a good Bruce Willis sculpt.

Back