Hot Toys 2013 Toyfairs Exclusive GI Joe Retaliation Joe Colton - full pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow. Not a fan of the GI Joe movies at all, but a representation of Bruce that his this good might be hard to pass up!
Question, and probably a noob and silly one, bear with me:
I'm attending SDCC for the first time ever this year (yes!). How do this exclusive items work? Does SS sell them there? Or do they just open a limited pre order window like they did with the mark VII BD (that would suck).
Thank you!

Was def. not expecting Colton as an exclusive.

I thought about staying away from this line, but my wife got me snake eyes for our anniversary (Amazing figure by the way), she also ordered stormshadow for my bday!

And I had ordered Roadblock! So it looks like I'm picking this guy up too!

Easily the best of all the exclusives!

I'm having this. Damn shame it's got such limited numbers though.

That's a great Willis sculpt. But I'll be passing on this like I am on all the others

Why are limited numbers so bad? Ppl on here are always complaining about HT never showing an ES and never really being limited edition figures and now that they tell ya upfront how many it's gonna be ppl are like "oh noes only 600?! Why can't there be mores?! :("

There are more than people think.

it's 600 Avalible at EACH Asian Toy show/convention, Of which there are 10 or so before the end of the year ( up to 6000 units now. ), and a likely further undisclosed amount being sold at SDCC and by Sideshow.

NOT 600 total figures.

Great Bruce likeness. Well done HT.

HTvs_Bruce_Predarnold.jpg

Last edited:
I'll grab this one if I can. The head sculpt is fantastic. Haven't seen the movie, but will pick it up on BR. Uniform looks somewhat bulky.

lame-o figure...looks nothing like a Joe (just like most of the characters in the crappy sequel)

https://www.yojoe.com/action/94/gijoe.shtml

All he needs is a beret...

He looks a lot more like the Joe Colton '94 figure than I remember, actually. Was he wearing that in the movie?

Best Retaliation figure I've seen yet - possibly the first I'm tempted to get, but as an exclusive with 600 pieces... yeah, I'd better just forget about that! :(

He looks a lot more like the Joe Colton '94 figure than I remember, actually. Was he wearing that in the movie?

Best Retaliation figure I've seen yet - possibly the first I'm tempted to get, but as an exclusive with 600 pieces... yeah, I'd better just forget about that! :(

not really...neither is Bruce Willis a Joe (the whole movie had terrible casting and costumes)

as far as a Hot Toys figure and the bruce willis likeness,it looks great as usual

I agree, the first figure of willis and its from G.I joe :slap.. Sculptwise its great but it won't make a good kitbash for the simple reason he had hair the in the 3 good die hard movies and was a lot younger. Hopefully though they do something from die hard eventually, but im not holding my breath as this only means they have his likeness from G.I joe.

just wait for the inevitable wider release By sideshow Either At, or after SDCC, like Gordon, who was limited to only 300 last year.

Those who want this in their collection as is or for customization need not worry about the ARAH GI Joe fans. But then, they may also be Bruce Willis-from-other-movies fans :) Great first take on the actor's likeness from HT.

:wave I'd use this for my Unbreakable bash...fairly stern expression (any Willis custom sculpt that I considered either had hair or a smirk) and HT paint apps :rock

Back