Hot Toys 2013 Toyfairs Exclusive GI Joe Retaliation Joe Colton - full pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
969491_10151485597742344_297319232_n.jpg

One of their best, ever. How do they nail Bruce Willis on the first try but do such a terrible job at Chris Evans 4 times over and release a half-dozen mediocre to downright-awful Robert Downey Jr headsculpts?

There's a few willis sculpts that are damn good but this one is dead on ***** accurate... Its a industry term :lol

That's a great Willis sculpt. But I'll be passing on this like I am on all the others

I'm having this. Damn shame it's got such limited numbers though.
Why are limited numbers so bad? Ppl on here are always complaining about HT never showing an ES and never really being limited edition figures and now that they tell ya upfront how many it's gonna be ppl are like "oh noes only 600?! Why can't there be mores?! :("

Great sculpt. I might pick it up cause I can use just about everything for bashing purposes, would never get for a "Joe Colton" though :lol

I don't think this is that accurate. Yes, most of it, but I think the eyes are a tad bit on the Asian-side like Hot Toys has done with some sculpts.

Definitely an interesting exclusive but an easy pass overall for me.

Good luck to those that want him!

Those who want this in their collection as is or for customization need not worry about the ARAH GI Joe fans. But then, they may also be Bruce Willis-from-other-movies fans :) Great first take on the actor's likeness from HT.

Does anyone think other retailers will even get this, like BBTS or AlterEgo?

I'd hate to miss out on this, I think it looks great.

Joe is definitely the best of the bunch. Really good looking set. perfect sculpt

Seeing this makes me realize how unimpressed I was with the Jor-El sculpt. This is what we expect.

969491_10151485597742344_297319232_n.jpg

One of their best, ever. How do they nail Bruce Willis on the first try but do such a terrible job at Chris Evans 4 times over and release a half-dozen mediocre to downright-awful Robert Downey Jr headsculpts?

:exactly: I agree. I'd like this in my collection. Shame Roadblock didn't turn out as good.

Back