1/6 Hot Toys - 2 Figure Set Wish List!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
maxresdefault.jpg

Not really into frost but I'd love a Blade 1 Blade

@DeadbeatPad

I think you could have fit more quotes in that post........ way to get involved:hi5:

Ha, yeah, I know. Whoops! I kind of felt a bit silly not adding any ideas of my own, but there were so many suggestions grabbing my imagination already that I really wanted to run through them all.

And yeah, Shells, Doc and Marty need to get made. I especially like the idea of seeing a 1/6 denim jacket and 'life preserver' combo! :yess:

Ha, yeah, I know. Whoops! I kind of felt a bit silly not adding any ideas of my own, but there were so many suggestions grabbing my imagination already that I really wanted to run through them all.

And yeah, Shells, Doc and Marty need to get made. I especially like the idea of seeing a 1/6 denim jacket and 'life preserver' combo! :yess:

I for one appreciate all the effort:)

I for one appreciate all the effort:)

Haha, thanks - though as I say, I was only really re-hashing/collecting together what others had already done :)

On a side note, it's nice to notice somebody who registered here longer ago than I did and yet has fewer posts. Now I don't feel like such a board lurker! Haha. Was there a release or event recently that made you want to become more active in the discussions?

Haha, thanks - though as I say, I was only really re-hashing/collecting together what others had already done :)

On a side note, it's nice to notice somebody who registered here longer ago than I did and yet has fewer posts. Now I don't feel like such a board lurker! Haha. Was there a release or event recently that made you want to become more active in the discussions?

I wondered if anyone would notice :) I have wanted to get into collecting for quite a while, but circumstances prevented it..I figured I'd moved on from the interest, but then I saw a HT Hulk...And that was it:yess:
A few months later and I'm at 15 HT figures, with 5 more on pre-order. Kinda feel like part of the community now:)

This is going to be a long ass list...

Aliens

Hick 2.0
Hudson 2.0
Ripley 2.0

Spiderman 2

Spiderman
Doctor Octopus

X-Men First Class

Charles Xavier (flight suit)
Magneto (flight suit)
Azazel
Emma Frost

X-Men Days of Future Past

Wolverine (1970s)
Magneto (1970s)
Beast
Mystique

Blink
Bishop
Iceman

The Dark Knight

Two Face 2.0 (MAKE IT HAPPEN HOT TOYS!)

Pirates of the Caribbean at Worlds End

Davy Jones 2.0
Will Turner 2.0
Elizabeth Swan 2.0

Star Wars

Darth Vader (ROTJ)
Slave Girl Leia
Han Solo (Bespin)
Luke Skywalker (ROTJ)

Obi Wan (ROTS)
Anakin Skywalker (ROTS)
Count Dooku (AOTC)
Yoda (AOTC)
Darth Maul
General Grievous

Back to the Future

Marty McFly
Doctor Emmett Brown

The Terminator
T-800 (Police Station) - Waited almost 6 years for this guy and they finally came though. :yess:

I'm sure I've forgot some.

Back