1/6 Hot Toys - 2 Figure Set Wish List!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sif & Heimdall would be an instant buy for me!!
Damn DarkAngel why didnt I think of them, although I'd go with Volstagg and Sif from TDW
Untitled-1ddd.jpg

rocket raccoon and groot
View attachment 107413

That really is the only real logical way for HT to sell Rocket. On his own he would likely have a price that most would just laugh at. With big O'l Groot included, the price would get all mashed in there somewhere where nobody can really figure out how much either of them would have cost separately. Of course there will be those complaining they didn't want a Groot, just Rocket and how stupid HT is for not offering him separately :lol

I'd really like...

CA First Avenger:
Agent Carter and Howard Stark
Bucky and 'Skinny' Steve Rogers

Thor:
Heimdall and Lady Sif
Frigga and Dark World Loki (prison outfit)

Would also like a Back to the Future Marty and Doc double pack :pray:

I'd really like...

CA First Avenger:
Agent Carter and Howard Stark
Bucky and 'Skinny' Steve Rogers

Thor:
Heimdall and Lady Sif
Frigga and Dark World Loki (prison outfit)

Would also like a Back to the Future Marty and Doc double pack :pray:

Those are some good picks.
If i had to choose I'd go with Hiemdall and Lady Sif, although Figga+Loki would be great too
again nice picks

With Fondu pot

:exactly:...or it could be the exclusive accessory!

:rotfl

''What about you and Stark, How do I know you two haven't been Fondoing''

:lol Love that film!! Really wish they'd make some more First Avenger figures. Would also like Col. Phillips and Zola (complete with dinner table and accessories to reenact the cell interrogation scene!)

:exactly:...or it could be the exclusive accessory!

:lol Love that film!! Really wish they'd make some more First Avenger figures. Would also like Col. Phillips and Zola (complete with dinner table and accessories to reenact the cell interrogation scene!)
Oh. That idea ''it disagrees with me''
Just kidding

Someone mentioned the Super Soldier transformation chamber in another thread. I'd like a two-pack/environment with the chamber and skinny Rogers. I guess they could include Transformed Rogers as well.

Someone mentioned the Super Soldier transformation chamber in another thread. I'd like a two-pack/environment with the chamber and skinny Rogers. I guess they could include Transformed Rogers as well.

Yeah we actually might get that one

Back