Hot Toys 2 Face Harvey Dent $49.99 + $5.99 s/h

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I beg to differ.

The head is undersized, there is "mascera" around the eyes, The Dent head has no life to it and is painted looking off to the side, the Coat is too rubbery, the shirt and tie they gave him are cheap and innacurate, he has no socks, his heads are undersized, he has bad accessories, horrible coin hand, etc.

Just my thoughts.

Meh! You're no fun.

3263419039_8c2c09975c_z.jpg

4170192557_3dcdd81894_z.jpg

4170192561_a3b91a783a_z.jpg

4170192569_570047231f_z.jpg

OMG! I didn't know about this place! you just saved me tons on shipping and what not.

You didn't know about toys2? they are reasonably priced especially since most of the time they get shipments a month after HK release. being in Canada its a good choice as you will not have any risk of paying customs and brokerage. And he is an authorized dealer so you are pretty safe dealing with them

Sooo tempted. Little quirks aside, $50 for two HS, 2 suit, TT body, and accessories is too good a deal to resist. I'm so close to pulling the trigger, but I bought too much stuff this month as it is. :(

The Hot Toys True type and suit is worth it!

Agreed... not to mention the rest of him is pretty kickass looking. I've never been bothered by oversized head or hands on him; he looks great on the shelf :dunno

ddn.jpg

Ya they seem to be awesome! I never really thought about looking for a Canadian dealer. there is a place in my city where I can get most of the stuff I want but he is a little over priced.

You didn't know about toys2? they are reasonably priced especially since most of the time they get shipments a month after HK release. being in Canada its a good choice as you will not have any risk of paying customs and brokerage. And he is an authorized dealer so you are pretty safe dealing with them

Back