Hot Toys 2 Face Harvey Dent $49.99 + $5.99 s/h

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
anybody ever see any star wars figures with this type of discount on gohastings?

ah yes.. i remember that now. thanks for the replies. I would love to see some troopers @ $50 ea. instant army!!

it was wonderful when gohastings was a little secret lol. OH iron man, you surely opened the floodgates.

They periodically slash prices on figures (both on their site and on Amazon). Just a matter of checking every so often, or paying attention when threads like this are posted.

They were selling the Ed from Shaun of the Dead for like $5 or something awhile back :lol

Yeah I would have so bought it if they ship to Canada :(
But I doubt everyone will get one as the page still indicates 17pcs stock even though that was the same number showing when I clicked in yesterday seeing this post.. something is ucked up
:borg:

Ill give my paypal address to everyone who bought one since christmas is coming around and i need donations hahahaha!! :)

Already posted this in the commerce, but I was wondering if anyone had some spare coins to sell me?

Back