Hot Toys 1/6th scale BATMAN (Original Suit) Photo thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Err.. yeah, turn 'em off, except for the ones inside the display box. How could I wrote 'on' in the first place.. lol

I like Naruto, but not so much. why?

Err.. yeah, turn 'em off, except for the ones inside the display box. How could I wrote 'on' in the first place.. lol

I like Naruto, but not so much. why?

Your username..there's a "kun" at the ending. Might be naruto influence :D

Oh, not really. -kun in japanese signifies that the person is considered "big brother". Also, my name happens to be Yongky Kuncoro. Hence, the nick yongkykun... :p

So, where's the photo dude? :D

Oh, not really. -kun in japanese signifies that the person is considered "big brother". Also, my name happens to be Yongky Kuncoro. Hence, the nick yongkykun... :p

So, where's the photo dude? :D

oh, so that's what it is, "big brother" :D

The light is actually a mobile led display light I recently purchased. Here's how it looks like.

Picture048.jpg

With the light on
Picture050.jpg

There' a magnet and mounting tape placed at the base of the unit. It's powered by 3 AAA batteries. The light is white in colour.

Joker with light off
Picture051.jpg

Joker with light on
Picture062.jpg

or you can just put the display light on the ground
Adriscia055.jpg

Thanks! Hm.. I got one of those LED flashlight as well. Making a display case with a decent lighting seems very doable right now. Thanks, mate!

Will do!

My Dark Knight belt has just arrived and I'm putting it on my Original Costume batman... :D Will take photos on Monday...

I agree, and after switching the belt with the Dark Knight's belt, it looks so much better.

I love that shiny blue effect.

Almost reminds me of Val Kilmer's suit somewhat.

batman-forever4.jpg

I really like the look of this figure. I do prefer the TDK suit, but this appears to be one great figure. I haven't pulled the trigger (and it looks increasingly as if that will be next to impossible for anyhting close to retail soon) because I just got the Tak Bats figure and can't justify buying another Batman figure after I just got the TDK Bats.

Anyone know where I can still get an original suit version?

I searched ebay, but don't know its reliable.

Thanks

Lance

Looks great! Kinda like the first one though. It has become a somewhat iconic for the Nolan's Batman.

does this figure kinda come off kinda short to you guys? I always thought this batman was a bit on the short side.. however ver.1 was great height wise... I think it's the boots that they switched.

Any suggestions on some of the better places to get this guy? It seems like a lot of e-tailers only have the pre-order for the Dark Knight version. Is EBay the best bet?

Back