Hot Toys 1/6th scale BATMAN (Original Suit) Photo thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reposed my Bats a couple of day ago, here's how he currently looks on his shelf:
batman14.jpg

Love the cape swirl! :rock

The hand/arm position looks a tiny bit awkward though (especially his left). :peace

Quick question, do the arms on the suit like bunch up when you pose them a certain way, for example, throwing a batarang or bending the arm

Great pose, lovely cape. I've been tempted to get one of lforigno's capes but the 400 bucks I spent on the stock figure still hurts a bit :(

I love my OC Bats (still my favorite fig in my collection), but I would upgrade him with your headsculpt immediately if you made it available, Imaresqd1.:lecture

That looks perfect, very nice cape

Great pose, lovely cape. I've been tempted to get one of lforigno's capes but the 400 bucks I spent on the stock figure still hurts a bit :(

Thanks. :) I can only recommend getting a custom cape Lejuan, it improves an already great figure even more.

I love my OC Bats (still my favorite fig in my collection), but I would upgrade him with your headsculpt immediately if you made it available, Imaresqd1.:lecture

Thanks. :) I can only recommend getting a custom cape Lejuan, it improves an already great figure even more.

The chin on that sculpt is better than the HT version IMO. It is a fantastic sculpt!

Re: the cape, yeh, I know how much better the figure is for having a good cape from all the great pics posted here - hopefully lforigno will still have the material for a custom when I can throw the cash at it. Otherwise my missus is pretty handy with fabric and if I give her some sugar she might help me and my dolly out :)

Re: the cape, yeh, I know how much better the figure is for having a good cape from all the great pics posted here - hopefully lforigno will still have the material for a custom when I can throw the cash at it. Otherwise my missus is pretty handy with fabric and if I give her some sugar she might help me and my dolly out :)

In case it helps, here's my original post when I made mine: https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?p=1726947#post1726947 The most important thing is finding the right fabric, the cutting itself is pretty basic. And you cut to take the tabs/pegs off of course, which is irreversible, but definitely worth it.

In case it helps, here's my original post when I made mine: https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?p=1726947#post1726947 The most important thing is finding the right fabric, the cutting itself is pretty basic. And you cut to take the tabs/pegs off of course, which is irreversible, but definitely worth it.

Wow, thanks for the link, that's awesome! Now I can take my time finding the right fabric and do it myself, no need to sweat on lforigno running out (if he hasn't already). What a great figure, so happy to have finally picked him up :)

Yehhh....'help'. :D

Seriously though, great pic and ACE pose.

:duff

Now if Imaresqd1 makes his OC head available... :panic:

Does anybody know how, or can point me in the direction, to make a cape with wires, so it can be poseable? I still have my Takara Bats with Bruce head which is starting to bore me, and I thought a cape like that could "spice" him up. Any info would be helpful.

lol cant believe u sold such an epic figure only to want to buy it again when the price has trebled!!!

I did the same thing and know I regret it. Need to save up more in my money to regain him and also all the TDK Line which I never finished.

Back