Hot Toys 1/6 Tumbler/Batpod Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
With all the re-releases, I'm sure HTs will go back to the well on this one.
Though this may be true, I can't imagine it running less than $600. So I guess this is a good thing for those who don't want to shell out $1,000+ for the original, but a bit bittersweet considering how damn expensive all of HT is nowadays.

Do you guys think we will get a new tumbler?

I hope we get a new Batmobile that hasn't been shown/revealed. Imagine a new, sleeker Batmobile chase sequence against rivaling enemy Tumblers. Multiple camo Tumblers against a new Batmobile.

Not holding my breath though. Batman probably just gets one of those "new" versions that have more ridiculous looking panels and windows.

I actually want to know if these Tumblers are modified from the originals or completely new builds. They made 8 originals and i believe 1 was destroyed in a car crash. And they cost $250,000 each to build.

maybe batman will have a new suit with camo pattern as well to go with the camo tumbler, like this:dunno:rotfl

2002_1014_011658AA%20camo%20batman.JPG

Now I know what inspired the designers of the Tumbler. They ____ing ripped off Kenner! :lol

871ffd80-bd10-012c-8306-0050569439b1.jpg

Would it be in bad taste to repaint my Hot Toys '89 Batmobile in camo when it is released? Would it devalue? What should I do?

Now I know what inspired the designers of the Tumbler. They ____ing ripped off Kenner! :lol

Would it be in bad taste to repaint my Hot Toys '89 Batmobile in camo when it is released? Would it devalue? What should I do?

What!?!? NO!!! Don't do that! If you did no one would be able to see it!:slap

it would be homage and a nod to the original camo tumbler.

It would only be right, do it.:lol

The Batpod was seen in the pics released yesterday of the fight between Batman and Bane so I would bet we definitely see a re-release of that. Hell, with Batman wearing the same suit from TDK, I could see HT releasing the Batpod with a TDKR Batman as one set. Could happen.

The Batpod was seen in the pics released yesterday of the fight between Batman and Bane so I would bet we definitely see a re-release of that. Hell, with Batman wearing the same suit from TDK, I could see HT releasing the Batpod with a TDKR Batman as one set. Could happen.

I should probably unload my pod and TDK fig then.

can someone clarify please
are hot toys re releasing the tumbler or bat pod and what is that diorama thanks :hi5:

same here.

only got 1 DX bats though, good luck in selling it, Umair. Should fetch some nice coins in your pocket if you sell it now.

I'm having a hard time selling a V1 TDK Batman for the kind of 'nice coins' I got the impression I could get for it. Bad timing or just that I'd be better off taking my asking price to ebay I dunno. However I've never sold on ebay before so I may just reduce my price again here at SSF.

can someone clarify please
are hot toys re releasing the tumbler or bat pod and what is that diorama thanks :hi5:
Unknown, and a diorama is a background environment when in reference to 1/6th scale figures, or a statue with usually smaller figures engaged in some activity with a background environment of some sort.

^^^ haha!! Errm I think the guy was asking what "that" diorama was rather than what "is" a diorama ... Too funny :) Good explanation though

same here.

only got 1 DX bats though, good luck in selling it, Umair. Should fetch some nice coins in your pocket if you sell it now.

Thanks man :)

I have 3 of them, one I used for parts to build a Medix, another in my armoury and a third for the HK scene display. But i can def afford to sell one and replace it with the inevitable re-release/improved version HT does for TDKR

I'm having a hard time selling a V1 TDK Batman for the kind of 'nice coins' I got the impression I could get for it. Bad timing or just that I'd be better off taking my asking price to ebay I dunno. However I've never sold on ebay before so I may just reduce my price again here at SSF.

Take it to eBay my friend - you'll get a good price I'm sure

like what void said, eBay is the place.

I did a quick search and they are ending for about $300 area

https://cgi.ebay.com/Hot-Toys-MMS71...ltDomain_0&hash=item45fc02014a#ht_5740wt_1398

https://cgi.ebay.com/Hot-Toys-Batma...ultDomain_2&hash=item4aad2a0f51#ht_500wt_1413

But then again with the ebay fees, it might come to around $250ish I guess.

Thanks man :)

I have 3 of them, one I used for parts to build a Medix, another in my armoury and a third for the HK scene display. But i can def afford to sell one and replace it with the inevitable re-release/improved version HT does for TDKR

wow, can wait to see the Medix man!

HK scene? thought you also have 1 more next to the batpod if I remembered correctly?

wow, can wait to see the Medix man!

HK scene? thought you also have 1 more next to the batpod if I remembered correctly?

Haha me neither - Seb is working on it :yess:

Yeah the one i might sell was previously next to batpod but is currently in the interrogation room with the laughing joker lol. He will be replaced in that spot by the Medix

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back