Hot Toys 1/6 Tumbler/Batpod Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The BatPod seems to have gone up in price recently. I think its been over $800+ now. I bought mine last year for $250, and got the Tumbler for $450 off eBay from the same seller. She was a new eBayer with (0) feedback, so no one bid on them except me. I took a chance and she was a good seller. i usually dont buy from anyone who has (0) feedback.

Good for you! :wink1:

Can't imagine their price that time! :thud:

How I wish I snug those 2 vehicles last year! :slap

Good for you! :wink1:

Can't imagine their price that time! :thud:

How I wish I snug those 2 vehicles last year! :slap

Actually the sale prices are all over the place, someone sold the BatPod + Dark Knight Figure for $1400 on July 14th. Then the same seller sold another combo set for $921 a few days later sealed.

But someone on July 26 only got $570 for just the BatPod sealed.

seems kind of odd...

Actually the sale prices are all over the place, someone sold the BatPod + Dark Knight Figure for $1400 on July 14th. Then the same seller sold another combo set for $921 a few days later sealed.

But someone on July 26 only got $570 for just the BatPod sealed.

seems kind of odd...

Yeah, a bit odd plus I want a Batpod + Tumbler combo @ a sale price! :rotfl

:pray: :pray: :pray:

Yeah, a bit odd plus I want a Batpod + Tumbler combo @ a sale price! :rotfl

:pray: :pray: :pray:

Wish you luck man! believe me, I was kicking myself when it sold out so quick a few years ago and then went looking on eBay and the prices went crazy. I remember Toys2 had them at $299 & $399 and I just didn't pull the trigger. Then I was ready to get it and he was sold out. He later got it again for like $700 or $800, but it sold pretty quick.

The ones I bought on eBay had been opened just once, But she didn't remove any of the packing or anything. No idea no one else didn't bid on them. My max bid was like $500 and I was waiting for it to change to like $1000 but it stayed at $450. For once, I had a bit of luck :)

This has kind of been at the bottom of my want this due to the high pricing on ebay. One day will have to pick it up. Price wise for Brand new unopened. The cheapest I have seen is $1200 not including shipping. Going up to as high as $1800. If you don't mind used been in smokers house and box has some damage you could pay around $700 to $800 dollars.

Just out of interest, whats the going rate for a tumbler these days?
I have one that i may move although im still in two minds...

Actually I wasn't clear in my post I was talking about the batpod not the tumbler. Not sure on todays pricing for them as I got mine last year for £400.

last ones sold were:

$760 July 27 (opened)
$570 July 26 (sealed)
$630 July 25 (says sealed, but photo shows its been opened)
$711 July 24 (opened)
$800 July 20 (opened)
$580 July 19 (sealed)
$921 July 16 (included TDK figure)

Kind of all over the place, some opened sold for more than sealed ones.

last ones sold were:

$760 July 27 (opened)
$570 July 26 (sealed)
$630 July 25 (says sealed, but photo shows its been opened)
$711 July 24 (opened)
$800 July 20 (opened)
$580 July 19 (sealed)
$921 July 16 (included TDK figure)

Kind of all over the place, some opened sold for more than sealed ones.

Sorry is this Tumbler or batpod. Cause if bat pod can be somewhere around $600 then I may have a closer chance of getting this after all.

Actually I wasn't clear in my post I was talking about the batpod not the tumbler. Not sure on todays pricing for them as I got mine last year for £400.

I thought you were talking about the pod.... yes i paid a similar price approx a year and a half ago. Im sure i read somewhere they were fetching between £600 and £800 but i may be wrong.
Really am in two minds weather to sell mine

I sold my pod around 6 months ago for £350

IMGP9056.JPG

IMGP9048.JPG

2011-07-303.jpg

2011-07-301.jpg

ACGHK2011 Pics:
https://figuremaniac.blogspot.com/2011/07/hot-toys-13th-acghk-2011-part-3-batman.html

I thought you were talking about the pod.... yes i paid a similar price approx a year and a half ago. Im sure i read somewhere they were fetching between £600 and £800 but i may be wrong.
Really am in two minds weather to sell mine

I sold my pod around 6 months ago for £350

Really £350. Wish I had known I probally would have bought it for that price. So do you live in the UK.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back