Hot Toys 1/6 Tumbler/Batpod Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ahh I wish I could get one for $800... i'm looking at $1K+ at this point but should have one soon :yess:

Detailed information please. :panic:

Be aware of all these little issues these pieces have. I would only buy from personal collections at this time. While a sealed one might be nice, you would not know what to get and you wouldnt have a chance to get a replacement.:monkey1

Wasn't the Tumbler *only* $400 when first released years ago? It'll probably be $500 now as I'm sure Batman has some new mods for it in TDKR.

800 is a lot of coin. That's like 5 standard HT releases.

:exactly::exactly::goodpost::exactly::exactly:

I can wait for the original to drop to below $500 and then decide if I want the original or new one.

Just the fact that someone thought about going $800 with me and another said he would get back to me about $650 shows the impact that TDKR is already having.

I just hope that HT re-releases or somehow upgrades the black tumbler since I missed the boat first time around. I simply can't stand the camo'd version

Yeah I WON"T buy that awful camo..........wow makes it look like a joke and makes you think "that can't be a Batmobile!!"

I'm sure HT knows that and will just rerelease the black Tumbler...hopefully.

:exactly::exactly::goodpost::exactly::exactly:

I can wait for the original to drop to below $500 and then decide if I want the original or new one.

Just the fact that someone thought about going $800 with me and another said he would get back to me about $650 shows the impact that TDKR is already having.

Thats my plan too. :hi5:

The only thing that sucks is that pieces like the Tumbler and 89' Batmobile will stay in their boxes for a while. No space. :(

I'll make room. :lol But I hear you.

All kidding aside, I learned a very hard and valuable lesson with my double Tumbler fiasco (first cancelling preorder and then not buying it from NYC FP store, had it in my hand, for $450).

That lesson is too NEVER cancel a preorder again (looking right at you 89 Batmobile).

All kidding aside, I learned a very hard and valuable lesson with my double Tumbler fiasco (first cancelling preorder and then not buying it from NYC FP store, had it in my hand, for $450).

That lesson is too NEVER cancel a preorder again (looking right at you 89 Batmobile).

$450? :slap I think Toys2 had this for around the same price (I ended up cancelling my preorder too) You live and learn ............. well its easy to when HT's goes down re-release lane. :D

I almost got it for super-cheap off of some website. I think it was somewhere between $250 and $300. It sold out too fast for me to place an order.

Where do I cancel my preorder?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back