Hot Toys 1/6 Tumbler/Batpod Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd much prefer HT make an 89 Batmobile over a new Tumbler. I have always wanted the Batpod though

I would love if Hot Toys made a new Tumbler for TDKR. I missed out on the first one and now I'm suffering from severe buyers regret.

Even if they did it won't be the same design. Just hope for the 89 batmobile. Hot toys may do that one for it's simplicity in its parts.

Me, too buddy.
But there´s no one on the bay, but SSC´s always a good choice.
So many trustworthy people here.
One of my best decisions signing up with this amazing board.
:)

Really? then tell me why I bought a Custom Commssioner Gordon headsculpt from Sideshow user "Spenser" for $60.00 on 5/12/2011 and still havent recieved it yet?:mad:

Really? then tell me why I bought a Custom Commssioner Gordon headsculpt from Sideshow user "Spenser" for $60.00 on 5/12/2011 and still havent recieved it yet?:mad:

I bought from a few guys on here, but unfortunatly I don´t have experience with him.
Sorry, man.
Doesn´t he answer on mails?!

I bought from a few guys on here, but unfortunatly I don´t have experience with him.
Sorry, man.
Doesn´t he answer on mails?!

This was sent to me on 6/16/2011
"
Hi,
I will, however I have to run out of town today, so if I can’t do it today I’ll get it to you Monday.

Thanks!

Steven"

:mad::mad::mad:

DSC_0073.jpg

They should come out with an improved Tumbler! The front windscreen on the model wasn't too accurate and the interior's pretty toy like. The rear half and front rubber tires are sticky even when bought brand new.

But I hope they also will re-release the Batpod which I was a little too late to buy at all.

And if they bring out the 89' Batmobile, I am sold too!

I have got a few things from him in the past (including the Gordon head). He might be a bit slow and at times frustratingly unresponsive, but he has always delivered at the end of the day for me at least, and I don't believe anyone has been scammed by him before. So I think you'll get you're head, just need some patience

They should come out with an improved Tumbler! The front windscreen on the model wasn't too accurate and the interior's pretty toy like. The rear half and front rubber tires are sticky even when bought brand new.

But I hope they also will re-release the Batpod which I was a little too late to buy at all.

And if they bring out the 89' Batmobile, I am sold too!

A new and improved tumbler would be amazing but i really doubt it'll happen...

Even if they did it won't be the same design. Just hope for the 89 batmobile. Hot toys may do that one for it's simplicity in its parts.

A 1/6 Keatonmobile would be nearly 4 feet long. (yes, awesome)

But probably not as simple to produce as we might think.

Hot Toys should remake everything that people missed out on! Yeah!

A 1/6 Keatonmobile would be nearly 4 feet long. (yes, awesome) But probably not as simple to produce as we might think.

True but can you imagine how fast that'd sell out? It's printing money at that point. I have a feeling that HT is definitely considering if not making the 89 Batmobile.

True but can you imagine how fast that'd sell out? It's printing money at that point. I have a feeling that HT is definitely considering if not making the 89 Batmobile.

If the rumors are true and '89 Batman and Joker are shown at SDCC I can definitely see Hot Toys releasing the '89 license like they did in the early days of 2008 with TDK.

That means '89 Batman and Nicholson Joker first, then a Batmobile shortly there after. :panic:

Sort of like in 2008 when OC Batman and V1 Joker were shown and then at the following convention they had the OC on display with the Tumbler and V1 TDK with the Batpod. They busted those figures and vehicles out into production pretty quickly.

We definitely have some exciting times ahead of us. The TDKR teaser trailer, Hot Toys Begins Batman/Wayne, '89 Batman and Joker 1/6 goodness, more info and pictures of TDKR etc.

Looks like both the Batpod and the Tumbler are back in TDKR from set photos. I wonder if HT will re-release or hit us up with new ones?

batmobilepittsburgh1.jpg

Damn, I was so excited when the Tumbler blew up in TDK. I was hoping for a better Batmobile.

So if the suit and both vehicles are left unchanged in TDKR, what will be "new" other than Bane and Catwoman? Not just talking about toys and collectibles but the movie as well.

Damn, I was so excited when the Tumbler blew up in TDK. I was hoping for a better Batmobile.

So if the suit and both vehicles are left unchanged in TDKR, what will be "new" other than Bane and Catwoman? Not just talking about toys and collectibles but the movie as well.

I could live the rest of my life not seeing the Batpod in another movie. That scene where he rides up the wall and 180's had me facepalming.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back