Hot Toys 1/6 Tumbler/Batpod Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
There was an auction 2 days ago on ebay for $580 minimum and he wrote excellent shape but was honest enough to admit to me that he had glued some of the flaps.

$580 is too much for me, especially with the quality issues that are synonymous with the HT Tumbler.

I laugh at the ones asking close to $1,000 for this piece. :cuckoo:

Maybe if the quality was better under control and it wasn't overdosed in plastic and the interior wasn't bland, I would consider $600. :nana:

Don't get me wrong, the size of the piece "almost" conquers all of the negatives associated with the final product.

Almost......:pfft:

hey my friend, I thought you picked this up a while back? I remember you posting about making a drive out to a comic store...or am I just "lolo" (Hawaiian word for crazy)????

hey my friend, I thought you picked this up a while back? I remember you posting about making a drive out to a comic store...or am I just "lolo" (Hawaiian word for crazy)????

What's up my tropical friend :rock

Lets just say that my wife and I didn't agree on the price and back it went :lol

So, when are you coming over with the wife and kids :lol

What's up my tropical friend :rock

Lets just say that my wife and I didn't agree on the price and back it went :lol

So, when are you coming over with the wife and kids :lol

I'm packing even as I'm typing (yes, I multi-task with the worst of them)!
I may even end up bringing my Tumbler to your house, but if I do, I'm leaving the family behind because the airlines will end up charging me one million dollars to ship it!

I'm packing even as I'm typing (yes, I multi-task with the worst of them)!
I may even end up bringing my Tumbler to your house, but if I do, I'm leaving the family behind because the airlines will end up charging me one million dollars to ship it!

You my dear old friend, live on the isle of Magnum and PI, you can afford that little measly fee :lol

I lost a Blade 2 auction lastnight over $2.00 but i'm at it again today :lol

I'm getting my DX02 and Queen Leonidas this week, tank with legs (aka WM) is on preorder and still debating Mark IV.

I'm back in the game, but 1/6..... not Polystone.

As it is now, I already broke my cardinal rule of only Marvel by getting Bats and 300 abs!

But tumbler I can't afford, I need to be able to afford toilet paper :lol

Ahhh jye4ever...toilet paper is highly overrated! Well maybe not..newspaper can be quite harsh and the daily headlines ain't that great either!

Yes, I live on the island where $500,000.00 cannot even get you a decent two bedroom, one bath home..LOL!

Glad to hear you're back in the game, although the switch to 1/6th was a surprise! Did you unload all your PFs?

I have Batman DX02 and Tony Stark Test Mech on the way this week. Did you check out the T-800? Unbelievable sculpt. Every time I walk by my display case, I can hear Arnold saying "You'll be back".

Ahhh jye4ever...toilet paper is highly overrated! Well maybe not..newspaper can be quite harsh and the daily headlines ain't that great either!

Yes, I live on the island where $500,000.00 cannot even get you a decent two bedroom, one bath home..LOL!

Glad to hear you're back in the game, although the switch to 1/6th was a surprise! Did you unload all your PFs?

I have Batman DX02 and Tony Stark Test Mech on the way this week. Did you check out the T-800? Unbelievable sculpt. Every time I walk by my display case, I can hear Arnold saying "You'll be back".

All PF'/ Comi's unloaded, holy crap that was insane amount of work!

I'm confident that I can ship anything after successfully shipping Wolverine comiquette w/o original styro box! The blades survived :lol

:lol at Arnold!

As much as I like T2 and Predator 1, I prefer superhero stuff over them.

King Leonidas I couldn't resist though, I want to die and come back with that body....and helmet :lol

Wait, this is a tumbler thread isn't it :horror

I'm curious how he broke the shoulder pad. Thats a very sturdy piece. Personally the figure on the Pod just kills the whole look. It no longer looks like an expensive collectible.

He broke the shoulder not the shoulder pad. As for the figure on the bike. I think it looks fine. Does it look like a high end collectable? Ehh I think it does. Does it look natural, like a still from the movie? No. But like the age old saying goes "To each their own."

Re: just got my tumbler. not for the batpod

sweet got the batpod now. should get it on tuesday :D

Man that thing is ginormous! Congrats!

*EDIT

That's what she said.. HA!

I'm waiting out until I can get it for $29.99.

2050 is right around the corner anyways.....my patience is legendary.

By 2050 that sucker will be over $10,000

I'm waiting out until I can get it for $29.99.

2050 is right around the corner anyways.....my patience is legendary.

I think I saw it on one of those infomercials...it was buy one and get three for free. Just need to pay shipping which is two thousand dollars. Shall I order an even dozen for you my good friend?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back