Hot Toys 1/6 Tumbler/Batpod Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi there geil ..tell me is the BAT POD worth it ? convince me ..!!!

If you ask like that you don't need convincing. You know it is awesome!!
If you have space get the Tumbler first of cause but if you have the budget you gotto get the batpod too. Hot Toys may never make vehicles again and certainly noone else is going to make another to scale tumbler for this kind of price. The price may seem high but the Millenium Falcon used to cost $700? Now it's $2100+!!!
Anyways got off topic there so let the pictures speak for itself
batpod2.jpg

batpod2.jpg

batpod3.jpg

Space was my concern. As much as I like this piece, I'm glad it is now being stored at SanShouXMA's place :)

I dont have a place for it for the time being because I'm in between two places but once I'm settled I'll have a nice place for it. But before displaying it I need a case from Geil.

D. Martin That Batpod is UGLY!!! You should really get rid of it. I have the perfect size garbage can. Send it to me and I'll dispose of it for you..... :monkey3

When the Tumbler was shown for the first time my considerations were get it first; worry about money and space later.

When the Tumbler was shown for the first time my considerations were get it first; worry about money and space later.

I still remember the time when i made the decision for the tumbler cause I was still sane and logical at the time. Batpod being $250 and for $200 more I get the iconic tumbler which was a lot more impressive piece in size and complexity and since at the time I could not justify both I went with the Tumbler to go with my V1.....
Fast forward 5 months later I pretty much bought everything there was :duh I still remember the days when I was in control and truly think the logic was there. The Tumbler is something you have to buy as long as you eventually have a chance to display it with pride.
BTW Toys2 seems to have stock on it again as I just picked up another one on behalf of a friend :) I get to go through the unboxing AGAIN as I need to check for flaws for him :lol ... or so goes my logic HAHA

The Tumbler would be a great addition to my collection, but I definitely don't have the space. It looks awesome though!

The Tumbler would be a great addition to my collection, but I definitely don't have the space. It looks awesome though!

That's one if the great things about having such a concentrated focus in you collection. You have more room for such things as a tumbler. I only collect items related to Superman and Batman really. I mean I do have wolverine and snake eyes and storm shadow but I focus mainly on Batman, Superman, and Bryce Lee. I Donny collect predators or anything else. I don't have a Hot Toys everything. I just get what means a lit to me. So I always have room, unless Hot Toys keeps pumping out figures that look greater and greater. problem i'll have a problem.

I'm always trying to keep the collection small and sometimes it breaks my heart to let things go, but what can you do? When you photograph as many toys as I do it all blends together and I only keep the pieces I totally can't live without. Next to go is the Terminator Salvation figures...

Yes I am insane.. a true freak

Yes god did bless you :D

ok the new Tumbler is almost perfect, my friend is sooooo lucky, also gets a better price than I dd!
baunbat.jpg

ohhhhh my goodness .. me .. you did got another tumbler...jajajjaaj my god .. well .. I thought that i was crazy .. but .. my man geil ..you rule this batman hot toys collections threads....!!!! congrat ....

ohhhhh my goodness .. me .. you did got another tumbler...jajajjaaj my god .. well .. I thought that i was crazy .. but .. my man geil ..you rule this batman hot toys collections threads....!!!! congrat ....

nein nein nein :p that new one is not mine ;) I just bought it for a friend and inspected it for him. I am not that crazy yet though I would think it may be a good investement as I am sure it will increase in value significantly. But I am in this hobby not for this purpose

Geil your Tumbler looks fabulous displayed in that case.What a beautiful piece this truly is!!

Yes I am insane.. a true freak

ok the new Tumbler is almost perfect, my friend is sooooo lucky, also gets a better price than I dd!

Geil, you said he got a better price - do you have a suggestion on where to pick this up for a good price if someone is interested?

I just saw that Tumbler in that case Geil and i think i wet myself. That is an amazing display case. Do you have any idea where to pick up a Batpod?

I think Geil was referring to Toys2 and that they have it in stock now for less than he paid for it:

https://www.toys2.net/product.php?productid=20607&cat=112&page=3

Yeah I grabbed it when it was still U$480 on the site at the beginning :( but prices came down. Apparently he is still getting shipments of these from HT so they may not be producing anymore but are not sold out yet o/w the prices should be going up by now ;) So get it while you can!!!

SanShouXMA - I think Toys2 still has stock but not shoeing on the website so you may want to just give him a call or email to inquire. Tell Eric, Jeff saw him with one the other day :D

Thanks for the clarification. I'd love to get this, but its a little above my current budget. Hopefully if I have the money to pick it up later, it won't be much higher than it is now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back