Hot Toys 1/6 Tumbler/Batpod Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah looks like something came loose that should be able to glue back but you might as well keep looking. I didn't know the Batpod went for so little these days :p I actually saw Toys2 checking one the other day, not sure if it was new or used

Just bought my tumbler from D.Martin just waiting fir it to get here. So excited. Then I'm going to get a case from Geil. Just need too get a few more figures then my hunting is over. Then I move getting display cases and s few dios.

Yeah looks like something came eloose that should be able to glue back but you might as well keep looking. I didn't know the Batpod went for so little these days :p I actually saw Toys2 checking one the other day, not sure if it was new or used

What the site fir toys2 I can't seem to find it

I wonder if there is a way to filter the LED's or if you have to get replacement bulbs to take away the blue glow. I'd really love them like this. Warm looking lights.

PAEdmondTerakopian460.jpg

_44851812_batman6_afp466300.jpg

000d6065c51b09ef846532.jpg

I wonder if there is a way to filter the LED's or if you have to get replacement bulbs to take away the blue glow. I'd really love them like this. Warm looking lights.

PAEdmondTerakopian460.jpg

_44851812_batman6_afp466300.jpg

000d6065c51b09ef846532.jpg

you can maybe use translucent paint, like they use to paint on glass. or cut little tiny pieces of gel to cover them. I don't have this so this just a guess

Here is my batpod. I just got the catwoman in and decided to see how she looked on the batpod....

these pictures look good so far to me as well and the roof looks even to be in decent shape though you can notice some very slight rubbing but yeah a closer picture of that should clarify.

So I asked the seller (who is very patient and accomodating btw) to take some more shots of the roof panels for me and he came back with these. There IS some rub but it doesn't seem too bad, and might even swab out to some degree? According to the seller, this one is 'above average' overall, and there seem no other flaws. What do you guys think?

111ye.jpg

113ba.jpg

114aw.jpg

115sj.jpg

116ui.jpg

So I asked the seller (who is very patient and accomodating btw) to take some more shots of the roof panels for me and he came back with these. There IS some rub but it doesn't seem too bad, and might even swab out to some degree? According to the seller, this one is 'above average' overall, and there seem no other flaws. What do you guys think?

I'd say go for it man. It's hard to find one at a cheap price that has all the LEDs working and nothing is broken. The paint rub is gonna happen on most, it's just how HT packed it unfortunately. The pics u showed arnt so bad, and it's kinda like the SS AH! She-Hulk CM that i own, they eyes aren't straight, but its better than some ive seen shown. In the end its yer money bro, and if you want this bad boy, just go for and have no regets. :whip

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back