Hot Toys 1/6 Tumbler/Batpod Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Do many shops still have this...

I'm hoping that eventually, in an effort to clear their shelves, tumblers will start to get substantially marked down. I just can't drop $400 on this beauty. Because of the price & size, this is the one item among the TDK HT line, that I could potentially live without.

Here are some pics of the Tumbler:

TumblerFront.jpg

wow...i thought it came like that with the big gap on the bottom of the windshield..upon closer inspection, you just didn't close it right:horror

still a really niece piece :D:D

Rob

Yes, he didn't close it right, because mine doesn't have any gap. Dammit! Lets crucify him!

as awesome as it looks, the plastic on the tires/belt are really taking away from the realism, and making it look more like a toy out of the box. take off the plastic, and then the figure/pod will look ace! still though, nice pics. aren't the two of them (bats and pod) together awesome? i love the pod, and the batman. now i just need a dx head to make him angry/ looking in other directions on the pod :D

I only taked it out of the box for pictures but i forgot to take away the plastics.

I only taked it out of the box for pictures but i forgot to take away the plastics.
still looks great nonetheless. is batman new too?
Felicidades por la nueva pieza!!!!!

Now ... the TUMBLER!!!! :D

...wha? :confused:

i dont speak any spanish, but i do know some italian, and since the languages are similar, i'm guessing you said something along the lines that you're happy for/of the new piece...am i right? :eek:

still looks great nonetheless. is batman new too?

...wha? :confused:

Not, the Batman "new costume" is not new. I bought it when it was released many months or year ago, i can´t remember.

i dont speak any spanish, but i do know some italian, and since the languages are similar, i'm guessing you said something along the lines that you're happy for/of the new piece...am i right? :eek:

Yes, he told me that "congratulations for my new piece".

I always regret that I was not into Batman as much in BB and only started getting really swept by TDK and by that time I already missed the Tumbler traveling exhibition which was even in Toronto!! Today this last minute & less than exciting trip to LA made it up to me big time as a huge Xmas surprise!!!! Low and behold the real Batpod and Tumbler within reach of my sweaty fingers at the end of my Warner Brothers Studio Tour!!!!!!!

wbtdk.jpg

complete with warehouse!!!!! OMFG!!!!!!! These ain't fu@#%$^%cking replicas!!!!!

It almost felt like my own personal garage, private VIP tour by Bruce Wayne!!!!!!! OMG OMG OMFG OMFG

BTW Merry Xmas Everybody

Last edited:
So did I. The way the light is hitting the silver parts on the Pod is making it look like plastic. Thats what made me think these were 1/6. I guess Hot Toys got the realism down then. :D

^ I thought those were of the HT tumbler and batpod :) with a garage dio. lol

So did I. The way the light is hitting the silver parts on the Pod is making it look like plastic. Thats what made me think these were 1/6. I guess Hot Toys got the realism down then. :D

I also thought those were the Hot Toys scaled pieces in a garage diorama. I was going to ask how he made that dio. :lol:lol

hi there guys..

Same thing here can we please show more collections displays on how you guys show your tumbler or batpod..!!!! please....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back