Hot Toys 1/6 Tumbler/Batpod Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just bought a batpod on Ebay. But there were no cape or holder fot batman in the box...(
Does any batpod come with these accessories?

Last edited:
I just bought a batpod on Ebay. But there were no cape or holder fot batman in the box...(

All batpods are supposed to come with the cape and holder. Someone must have taken it out.

If I remember correctly there's a little compartment that holds the cape and holder in the top foam section once you open the box - I seem to remember wondering where they were myself initialy. I don't have the box anymore though so can't check.

If I remember correctly there's a little compartment that holds the cape and holder in the top foam section once you open the box - I seem to remember wondering where they were myself initialy. I don't have the box anymore though so can't check.

There's a white piece of cardboard taped on the top of the box holding the cape in place. If the hollow compartment is empty, then the cape has been removed.

I just received my Tumbler and Batpod from BBTS and both are amazing. The main problem I'm having though, is that the handlebars on the Batpod won't stay in place. Has anyone figured out a way to get them to stay in place properly.

The last time I checked I never had issues. They kind of like clip/notch in. I nearly had a problem getting them back off when I was packing it back up many months ago.

I just received my Tumbler and Batpod from BBTS and both are amazing. The main problem I'm having though, is that the handlebars on the Batpod won't stay in place. Has anyone figured out a way to get them to stay in place properly.

The bar is oddly shaped so it's hard to hold on and apply force without the fear of breaking it but I got so fed up I just jamed it in and now its solid and yeah I doubt I can ever get it off without breaking it into pieces so apply more force but be smart about it

The bar is oddly shaped so it's hard to hold on and apply force without the fear of breaking it but I got so fed up I just jamed it in and now its solid and yeah I doubt I can ever get it off without breaking it into pieces so apply more force but be smart about it

That makes sense. I've tried being delicate with the pieces, but it looks like the support bars for the handle bars need to be jammed deep in the holes in the steering column. I wish HT had given instructions on proper installation of the handle bars.

Here are some pics of the Tumbler:

TumblerFront.jpg

This one shows a good sense of the scale of this monster
Tumbler.jpg

Batgirl waiting to go on patrol
BatgirlRideClose.jpg

BatgirlRide.jpg

Pics of the Batpod coming soon.

Congrats to your new rides :D. Just keep in mind the plastic panels on the Tumbler are very "scratchabel" :( so when you close the cockpit the pillar that locks into the main body will leave scratch marks if you "feel" your way to find the hole

Yeah, the flash isn't helping that at all. It's actually making it look like the Remote Control version.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back