Hot Toys 1/6 Tumbler/Batpod Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
If they are still on sale in the future... I can't see a mass run of these due to the high price and sheer size. Still no idea how many has been made yet?

you might be right I gotto check it when I am willing to remove both cases to turn them on.... just too much work lol Finally got some RF controlled AC outlets so gonna see if I can hotwire both of them so I can use my universal remote to turn them on ;)

thats going to be sweet!

My Tumbler just arrived, Woot!

Now, to open this BEAST of a box and cross my fingers its not damaged.

Everything checked out Ok. No damage, and lights all work.

Man, what a BEAST. This piece is awesome, and I am so glad I have both this and the Batpod for my collection. Now, I just need to have some acrylic cases made for them.

Great job Hot Toys! Thank-you for bringing us the Tumbler! :rock

too bad no one posts more pics of the pod, so common, let's take some cool action pod-shots :D

tdkmodpod.png

tdkmodpod2.png

tdkmodpod3.png

tdkmodpod4.png

tdkmodpod5.png

too bad no one posts more pics of the pod, so common, let's take some cool action pod-shots :D
tdkmodpod4.png

Nice pics...
After fiddeling around with my cape for an hour I gave up as I could not make it look realistic at all! :( I will try again when I get my DX02 next year but for now my pod remains driver less :(
Agent23
I make cases ;) and I can do it for as cheap as $140+S/H using 1/4" acrylic which is for sure a lot less than what others are charging. Also you can link to my sig to check out my work so far ;) Ro926 is my first non-local picking up both Tumbler and Batpod case so you can maybe wait for him to give feedback ;)

Okay, a board member is offering me a the Bat pod for $200 shipped. I really shouldn't be spending any money right now, but is something I should jump on ?

I think that's a decent price for the batpod + shipping. They are not produced anymore and if u check ebay and take into account shipping cost, the price will be a significantly more.

I think that's a decent price for the batpod + shipping. They are not produced anymore and if u check ebay and take into account shipping cost, the price will be a significantly more.

I'm buying it. The seller is letting me make two payments on it, one now and the rest in tw weeks. :D

Okay, a board member is offering me a the Bat pod for $200 shipped. I really shouldn't be spending any money right now, but is something I should jump on ?

$200 shipped is a great price if it's in new/as new condition.
I took the plunge on one a few weeks ago and am so glad that I did.
Go for it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back