Hot Toys 1/6 Terminator Endoskeleton

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You know I'm in!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wor-Gar said:
I wonder how many versions of the endo they'll make? You know HT.

A limited "blood + flesh" caked version. A "blue" metallic version.

Hell, you can create you own battle damaged flesh Terminator with this.

decadentdave said:
Now I REALLY want to get that 6 foot Hunter Killer replica from Sideshow. It will be in perfect scale with the 1:6 Endos!

Ah yes, will go great with the HT Reese and a sixth scale jeep!:D

Jeep, truck, whatever it was. :lol

I loved the future warrior stuff in T1 (even the Terminator in silhouette Reese blew away) and still feel there is Movie in it, not quite sure what T4 is all about... but we'll never see Beihn as Kyle Reese again and you can have Nick Stahl asa far as I'm concerned, a big casting disappointment for me.

When they dressed him as future leader John Connor in T3 I literally laughed my ass off...

EVILFACE said:
I believe it was a station wagon, not a jeep.

Was it? SCREEN CAP PLEASE! :lol

Batty, Dave, duty calling! And while you're at it get one of the future war Terminator with his eyes lit up. Please! :D

Here's my HT Reese, love it!

DSC01906.jpg

Last edited:
Alright, we're ALL wrong! The truck is in T2 and a charger or whatever model that is is T1:

fw1.jpg

truck.jpg
endo.jpg

Good eye EF! I think we're damn close now... :D

Anyone gonna post a screen cap of the future terminator? The fully clothed one (in trenchcoat with lit up eyes) who attacked the Tech compound in T1... Please? :D

No, I saw the future T1 endo thanks Dave. I'm talking about the one in trenchcoat (in silhouette with lit up eyes) who burst through the walls of the tech compound and began blasting away in T1...

Reese blew him away...

It was not a trenchcoat. He discarded a blanket when he entered the compound. He has tattered clothing. Damn, he'd make a great custom, wouldn't he?

term1.jpg

term2.jpg

term3.jpg

Last edited:
Yes!! That's the dude, Franco Columbo, friggin' badass with that smartgun! Thanks bro!

Yes, I'll take a custom Franco future Terminator.

I remember his eyes lit up? Maybe not...

From imdb

Franco Columbu .... Future Terminator

Last edited:
His eyes did glow. I think. It seems I need to watch Terminator again... It's been a while.

Damn, that's some kewl-ass ol' skool censored there. Thanks Dave...

We having fun now? :lol

You could almost take Army of Darkness Ash and put his clothes on a bigboy body and tear them up and use the smartgun from the HT T-800.

Yeah, that gun would work, maybe cut out the Ash eyes and install a light up eye function and it could rock....

Someone for HT Kyle to play with until more of his friends show up. :D

If i could buy only one, would you recommend to buy the Hot Toys or the Aoshima version? Any comments from the ones that have the Aoshima version, is it good, bad, awesome, etc.?
Thanks.

Back