Hot Toys 1/6 Terminator Endoskeleton

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
screamingmetal said:
This is licensed as Terminator 1, Sideshow's license is Terminator 2 & 3.

SSC distributes HT products in US... if there is some issue, they will be distributed in North America by Toy Square in Canada...

Like WG says, I think we'll see plenty of US dealers selling the Endos, much like the Robo releases

Yeah, better not be any more than that. I may have to blow all of my tax return on these.

pjam said:
SSC distributes HT products in US... if there is some issue, they will be distributed in North America by Toy Square in Canada...
I'm well aware of that.

DSC and most other non 1/6 military retail stores buy their Hot Toys products from Sideshow, they usually don't import Hot Toys from the former North American distributor Toy Square. Only 1/6 military retail stores would likely get the Terminator 1 Endo from Toy Square, and when they go that route, they're usually more expensive then if they got them from SSC.

Like I said in my first post, there should be a way for SSC to finagle these her to the states as T-2 Endo Skeletons.

They will probably offer a T2 endo as a SS exclusive which will basically be the same figure with an extra accessory or something (or make it all Chrome like Pineapple suggested) like they did with the brown alien with facehugger.

Now I REALLY want to get that 6 foot Hunter Killer replica from Sideshow. It will be in perfect scale with the 1:6 Endos!

decadentdave said:
They will probably offer a T2 endo as a SS exclusive which will basically be the same figure with an extra accessory or something (or make it all Chrome like Pineapple suggested) like they did with the brown alien with facehugger.

That makes the most sense. Probably a weathered T2 endo.

Great figure!. I think they could do a better job with the metalic paint, but that doesn't bother me. Anyway, I don't have any 1/6 endoskeleton figure, so I'm gonna buy it for sure. :D

Seems a little too plasticky to me. But it has the benefit of light-up eyes which the Aoshima version does not. Oh, and painted teeth....:lol

People who have RoboCop say the metallic paint is excellent. Perhaps the "chrome" metallic is difficult to shoot so the pictures are brought down a bit, which makes them look less shiny and more "plastic-y".

The detail seems unmatched on the body.

Yeah Chase, 2007 is looking to be a very promising year, hopefully for the Krusade as well. I have high hopes we may yet see our beloved Kurgan in all his Midieval glory.

decadentdave said:
Yeah Chase, 2007 is looking to be a very promising year, hopefully for the Krusade as well. I have high hopes we may yet see our beloved Kurgan in all his Midieval glory.

Yeah 2007 is looking to be twice a $$$$ as '06. And I'm only looking into the first quarter. Jabba set, Darth Maul, Legolas & Boromir, HT Endo, PF Hulk(???) and who knows what else. OUCH!!!

Oh and a Medieval Kurgan!!!

King Darkness said:
Yeah 2007 is looking to be twice a $$$$ as '06. And I'm only looking into the first quarter. Jabba set, Darth Maul, Legolas & Boromir, HT Endo, PF Hulk(???) and who knows what else. OUCH!!!

Oh and a Medieval Kurgan!!!

You're gonna need a cache of Kurgans like Shai and his hoard of Jason 3's. :D

decadentdave said:
You're gonna need a cache of Kurgans like Shai and his hoard of Jason 3's. :D

If SS ever releases him you can guarantee I will own no less that 5!!!

Ok...now back to the topic of the HT Endo.

Back