Hot Toys 1/6 Terminator Endoskeleton

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
decadentdave said:
It is highly improbable Sideshow will do an endo given the license issue. They may have done a superb PF and lifesize models but HT appears to have the definitive endo in 1:6 scale so SS probably wouldn't bother developing one to compete with it.
SSC doesn't have to make one. I'll be more than happy if they'd distribute HotToys version!! I'm keeping my fingers crossed!

I live in California. Could someone be so kind and try adding two Generation Life nude bodies to their cart and see what shipping options they get? :)

I added 2 to my cart and selected California as my state and zip code and it gives me options for UPS ($25.51 shipping) or Canada Post ($27.47 shipping). Not having much luck these days are ya Justin? :D

Do you think I should preorder from Toys2 or should I just wait until its released and get it on Ebay? The only bad thing about Toys2 is if I decide to cancel my preorder I think they charge 10%. Would I still have a good shot at getting one on Ebay when its released or do you think this item will sell out everywhere?

Yeah, the bad thing about Toy Square is the 10% non-refundable deposit so if you find a better deal you're screwed. I wouldn't pre-order from ebay sellers. Lesson learned the hard way on that one. I would wait a month or so and see what new products are announced on Black Friday from Sideshow and see if other dealers will be adding this before comitting to a pre-order. It's not due until March 07 anyway.

BIG NEWS

DSC will be carrying the Endo, which means SSC should be making an announcement soon. Please don't ask me a bunch of questions now, let's just wait for the announcement. :D But this is good news indeed.

From DSC:

Sorry for the delay and yes we will have it. The announcement should be soon for the pre-order. Thanks.

Adam Stinson

President

Dark Shadow Collectibles Inc

EVILFACE said:
I'm guessing 119 and a shipping savings.

oh and Sideshow Reward Points too :)

Yes, I'm thinking the same. SSC will offer these for 119-129 and AE and DSC will offer them for 15% less, still good news. :D :cool:

pjam said:
BIG NEWS

DSC will be carrying the Endo, which means SSC should be making an announcement soon. Please don't ask me a bunch of questions now, let's just wait for the announcement. :D But this is good news indeed.

From DSC:

Sorry for the delay and yes we will have it. The announcement should be soon for the pre-order. Thanks.

Adam Stinson

President

Dark Shadow Collectibles Inc

I'm in! :D

Pineapple said:
If I order one from Sideshow, will I get it before AE or DSC if I ordered from them as well?

Damn, you ask a lot of questions you could answer yourself by taking a little initiative there kiddo. :lol :D

SSC affiliate dealers usually take a week or so longer to ship because they have to get their product from SSC first...

So when is SS going to post new pre-orders? I was expecting announcements on Black & White Friday and that was a joke. Lots of new Hot Toys and no pre-orders. Rocky should be shipping in a few weeks. Looks like I'll have to get him from Toy Square.

I'd be more then happy to be wrong if Sideshow does have a Endo coming out. I'm surprised DSC hasn't said anything about the figure here in this thread.

Back