Hot Toys 1/6 Terminator Endoskeleton

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KamenGuyver

Super Freak
Reaction score
It comes with 3 weapons and light-up eyes.

page-5489.jpg

ref1-5489.jpg

ref2-5489.jpg

ref3-5489.jpg

ref4-5489.jpg

ref5-5489.jpg

ref6-5489.jpg

https://www.blisterdirect.com/item2137.html

Feb. 2007 Release

That is pretty badass, but I've already got the Aoshima version so I'll be content with that one.

Yay!

Bout time,been waiting ages for this!

:cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool:

Thanks for the Info KamenGuyver!

I'm all over it, thanks kg! :D
If it's anywhere near the quality of Robo, which it will be, it'll be great!

HOLY F'N SH! THAT THING IS AWESOME!!!!!!! BOUT F'N TIME!!!

It was well worth the wait! So glad I passed on the Aoshima die-cast 1:6. I'm buying 10 of those sum b!tches!!!

That looks fantastic! It'll go great with my Aoshema weathered Endo. :google
It looks like it has jointed fingers, either that or they're flexible plastic hands.

It'd be great if Sideshow imports this, it'll fit in well with Sideshow's Terminators.
I think Sideshow doesn't have the T-1 License, maybe they could just sell this under T-2 with new packaging?
It's the same thing in both movies.

This is a MUST HAVE.

Anyone know if this is going to be available from Sideshow or is Ebay my only choice ? Also, is there a good possibility they will release a chrome "exclusive" edition?

Pineapple said:
This is a MUST HAVE.

Anyone know if this is going to be available from Sideshow or is Ebay my only choice ? Also, is there a good possibility they will release a chrome "exclusive" edition?

I'm sure we'll see these through SSC and dealers like Darkshadows and Alter ego...

Wor-Gar said:
I wonder how many versions of the endo they'll make? You know HT.

A limited "blood + flesh" caked version. A "blue" metallic version.

At least three, weathered, battled damaged and some other variant... I will def get a BD and maybe a second endo...

screamingmetal said:
This is licensed as Terminator 1, Sideshow's license is Terminator 2 & 3.

So does this mean SSC wont carry them? The release date of this isnt too far off (3 months), if SSC is going to carry these, wouldnt they already have them up for preorder?

Back