Hot Toys 1/6 T800 Diecast Endoskeleton

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I gotta say I do love that plasma cannon. The new endo is not as cool as the original in my opinion but I do like it. On a scale of 1-10 the Genisys endo would get a 7 or 8 while the original is ofcourse a 12.

That being said, at the moment the only endo I have in my collection is the HT T-700. Not bad but the texture is a tad over done. I decided to make it look better with some dry brushing, detailing and actual teeth color rather than the steel teeth it had stock. Enjoy ;).

Attachments

• IMG_0066.JPG
    IMG_0066.JPG
    85.1 KB · Views: 350
  • IMG_0067.JPG
    IMG_0067.JPG
    185.8 KB · Views: 350
  • IMG_0068.JPG
    IMG_0068.JPG
    124.2 KB · Views: 340
  • IMG_0069.JPG
    IMG_0069.JPG
    147.1 KB · Views: 347
It is a Genisys Endo at SDCC. Confirmed by Touch Magazine a couple of days ago and someone that's at SDCC yesterday saw it on the showcase floor. It really isn't surprising. I see 0% chance of them ever going back to the previous Terminator movies at this point. I can see them maybe doing the 1/4 Police Shootout Arnold that they teased long ago but I can't imagine them EVER giving us a proper T1 Endoskeleton.

The Hot Toys Endo at SDCC is the same one that Chronicles is doing. Same pose and gun that's on display. It sucks that it's from Genisys. It's the worse looking Endo to date but like you said, this is probably the last chance of getting a 1/6 Endo from them. Heck I'd take the T-800 Endo that was in Salvation over Genisys. Least that one looked menacing throughout the final act of the movie.

Even the gun looks ridiculous.

quarterendo1a.jpg

Why is he standing on a PS4.

Lame. Time to go buy a can of Krylon Chrome spray for my T-800 endos.

I gotta say I do love that plasma cannon. The new endo is not as cool as the original in my opinion but I do like it. On a scale of 1-10 the Genisys endo would get a 7 or 8 while the original is ofcourse a 12.

That being said, at the moment the only endo I have in my collection is the HT T-700. Not bad but the texture is a tad over done. I decided to make it look better with some dry brushing, detailing and actual teeth color rather than the steel teeth it had stock. Enjoy ;).

This still looks better and more organic than Genisys...

Back