Hot Toys 1/6 T800 Diecast Endoskeleton

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If Chronicle Collectibles made an Endoskeleton, I might be tempted even at their prices. Accuracy seems to be the name of their game. Whereas HT will give us ''accurate'' to what Sideshow did.

Chronicle Collectibles

Manufacturer/Distributor: Toynami

This is going to be good. Can't wait to see how people react to paying $1200 for an ED-209 with QC that makes the HT version seem bulletproof by comparison.

Maybe, its hard to say with HT. Look at what they did with anticipation of the new Star Wars movie. They went back to the roots for the series with old Obi wan and ANH Vader.

So it's a 50/50 on which endoskeleton we'll get and if it will be die cast or not. If we don't get a preview in the next month, I'd say we are getting the Genisys endoskeleton. I'd buy both versions, especially if both are offered in die cast!!!!

Ah, I didn't think of SW; I guess it is a flip of a coin then. Would be surprised if it wasn't Die-Cast though.

Manufacturer/Distributor: Toynami

This is going to be good. Can't wait to see how people react to paying $1200 for an ED-209 with QC that makes the HT version seem bulletproof by comparison.

****. Yeah with those prices QC problems would be completely unacceptable, heck even at HT prices they are.

****. Yeah with those prices QC problems would be completely unacceptable, heck even at HT prices they are.

Maybe I'm just being overly cynical and they've stepped up their game for these releases, but certainly Toynami don't have the best track record with QC. Or really much of a record at all when it comes to an end of the market this high.

Really? Not heard of cinemaquette, ECC and many other examples that they produce. The pieces I own from them are better than any other company thus far. Anyway, maybe wrong section for this discussion. There is a prop and replica section in this forum for that.

Is this confirmed to be releasing?

Not really no. It was mentioned in an interview with Chan about future diecast figures. But that means sweet F all. One can only assume it will happen eventually because a T-800 endoskeleton would sell.

Not really no. It was mentioned in an interview with Chan about future diecast figures. But that means sweet F all. One can only assume it will happen eventually because a T-800 endoskeleton would sell.
Wouldn't it be dandy if we got a HT T-Matt Smith, before a better T1 / 2 Endo. :lol

****ing Terminator Dialysis - who needs it.

I know we'll probably get a power pose Mark 43 next LOL cause we all know HT has to do a 5 to 1 ratio of iron man figures to any other line LOL

Genisys line was announced today so that more than likely means a T-800 Endo is coming soon! :D

Well, if HT is going to do a die-cast endoskeleton they really should make a deal with the owners of this endoskeleton in Japan, so they can go 3D laser scan it.

YRzMrld.jpg
that doesn't exist for them. they "scan" only existing toys :D

Want this endo 2.0 version sooooo badly!!!!!!!!!!

Die Cast? Hell yes!!!

Please, dont f$ck it with the teeth!

Why scan.... studios maybe able to provide 3d CGI that can be printed at any size... HT just need to develope articulation points...

Because the digital endoskeletons that has been used in the movies are all manners of inaccurate, so why waste the amount of money it costs and time to do 3D prints when it's no better than HT's own sculpt. There would be no point.

Back