Hot Toys: 1/6 scale Iron man mark III constructible version

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Awesome setup BatBrain! It's funny because I recieved mine early in the week but just haven't gotten around to setting it up because I had decided to use the same TS Arc creation set and some of the accessories set to get a real nice looking mini workshop layout going.

That table does come with the Arc Creation figure right? I still haven't opened any of the 3 boxes yet.

Thanks! Nope, no table with Arc Creation set unfortunately. But if you've got a DX11....
I'm just going to use my DX11 Joker table. :lol

Very nice setup BatBrain! Looks like you're using the DX11 table as well. I still need to order that Tony.

Thanks! Yep DX11 table. Joker wasn't using it. :lol This is a great Stark. As good or better than the Mechanic IMO. Set is pretty cool. Technically I have IM 2 Stark with IM 1 suit being constructed but who cares. It looks cool to me. :lol

This is such an underrated piece. With the lights on it looks simply stunning.

Totally agree. This is actually one of the cooler IM pieces. Details and lighting are really impressive. I know some laughed at 'half an Iron Man' but it's unique and cool and the price isn't too bad.

Does this fit into an unadjusted shelf in a detolf? I tried to put it in one of the individual clear cases, but it's like 1/2 inch too tall.

Unfortunately it does not. Mine's in a Billy bookcase. I've heard that some people have cut the main post down to fit a Detolf. I believe Xenomorph posted something about it a while back.

Last edited:
Mine came in stock at BBTS and is sitting in my pile of loot. I didn't think this was coming out until much later this year. I didn't even see it in the latest group product shot of upcoming releases on the HT Facebook page.

Got mine in today! It's definitely a nice addition if you have a workshop-style display

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I tried putting on the chest plate today, the right peg doesn't seem to go in properly like the left, unless I really force it in. So the chest armor doesn't sit flush with the body if placed lightly. Anyone experienced the same?

So I ordered this from SSC, and when I checked my shipping notification, I notice that I got a Tonto figure for free! I never got a free before!

So I ordered this from SSC, and when I checked my shipping notification, I notice that I got a Tonto figure for free! I never got a free before!

That's awesome. I wonder how they pick who gets the freebies. I have ordered over ten thousand dollars worth of stuff and never got anything lol

hmmm thats interesting

Brainiac, you're the one who's supposed to confirm this stuff since you have the strength and knowledge of ten thousand worlds. Sorry, I know that's getting old but I just can't resist.

Seriously, I'm on a FB group where several people have confirmed that SS does this. So EVERYONE ORDER SOMETHING THAT SHIPS DURING THEIR BIRTHDAY MONTH!!!!

Brainiac, you're the one who's supposed to confirm this stuff since you have the strength and knowledge of ten thousand worlds. Sorry, I know that's getting old but I just can't resist.

Seriously, I'm on a FB group where several people have confirmed that SS does this. So EVERYONE ORDER SOMETHING THAT SHIPS DURING THEIR BIRTHDAY MONTH!!!!

:lol :hi5:

My birthday is in January so nuts to that :gah:

That's awesome if they do. I've never gotten anything but not sure if I've ordered something in February.

2015-04-18 14.27.02.jpg messing around with the display

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1428774065864.jpg
    FB_IMG_1428774065864.jpg
    201.9 KB · Views: 321
We had the same idea Cheifrocka! I have Dummy holding blueprints too; and here I thought I was being original :lol

Not a lot of buzz in here. Too bad. This is a great piece

I"ll join the party here, posted a similar pic in the Stark thread. This is a great piece and I have Banner and the IM3 accessory set in route to complete my workshop setup for the time being.
image.jpg

Back