Hot Toys: 1/6 scale Iron man mark III constructible version

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
LOVE THIS STATUE! I got it earlier this week. Looks even better in person. Now waiting for my power adapter. Great pics everyone! Your setups look great!

On page 23 you can see what Xeno did with his. He's not using the pole and attached the top to the bottom of the glass shelf with Blu Tack. He han't chimed in since to let us know if it held or not though

No worries : ). Let us know how it works out if you try it!

If you go 2 pages back you'll see what AnthonyJ did with his. Another example of not using the rod

I'm going to buy this diorama for the Tony Stark armor testing version.. I saw that many of you use tape to make the set fitting for a detolf.. Do you think that instead of using tape I can cut a little the pole? I'm not sure, but in some pics it looks like the pole is a little narrow on the edges, and maybe if I cut it, the set is ruined. Thanks.

Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk

I'm going to buy this diorama for the Tony Stark armor testing version.. I saw that many of you use tape to make the set fitting for a detolf.. Do you think that instead of using tape I can cut a little the pole? I'm not sure, but in some pics it looks like the pole is a little narrow on the edges, and maybe if I cut it, the set is ruined. Thanks.

Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk

Good idea, but the pole is the iron

Guys any suggestion on what good brand adapter to buy for this plus adapter also for 7 set of HoA? They uses different adaptor right? I might grab one on the weekend just need suggestion thanks

Haven't heard to much about this figure...what are your guys thoughts on it who own it? Also, are you also planning to but the MK3 diecast as well?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i love it ... thanks for viewing my Mark 3

17292515780_d9b5e2e27f_z.jpg

wow nice pic. if i dont have the mark 3 Dc on PO i might have grab this. (can only afford 1 mark 3, be it half or full :lol)

I got this from a friend and he only sold it to me for $150 Canadian dollar thats with shipping already .. Ahh nice to have good friends in this community aometimes

Back