Hot Toys: 1/6 scale Iron man mark III constructible version

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just wanted to post pics of a custom version of the Construction Bay that a friend of mine created

I met Stephen on eBay, he’s the guy that sold me a Mark 6 for a great price.

We started emailing back and forth doing some parts trading and then eventually we started discussing the hobby via the phone.

We talked about what I wanted to do with the Mark 3 Construction Armor but I explained I didn't think I could figure out how to get it apart.

He is the guy that dismantled his Mark 3 as a way to incentivize me to follow through on my original concept and then he used information from my project to create this:

Hi guys! I need help on this one. I'm using batteries to power up my figure. The lights are great but if I leave it on for a while (maybe a few minutes) the lights dim so much and doesn't shine as bright as when you first turn it on. It takes a while to get back to the original brightness as well after I leave it off for a while. Just wondering if anybody here is facing the same issue. Thanks in advance!

Nice diorama. I love it. I cannot believe that I hesitated to get it. :cuckoo:

Attachments

• DSCN3379.jpg
    DSCN3379.jpg
    291.1 KB · Views: 220
What adaptor do I need on this to power it by plug instead of batteries? I know its a DC 4.5V 1a but what is the connector?

Looks good. I love the Construction Version set as it's very detailed and not expensive. Goes really well with Mech Test, Armor Test, Gantry etc.

I'm working on a custom using a hollowed out body from this set...

View attachment 225800

Hi how far did you get with this ? ( I was going to send you a private message but your inbox is full lol )

Originally sideshow had this for $150 so curious to see what the markup is. Did a lot of you freaks request this? :)

Can't they just package with a Tony in a suit or something? They've made so many Iron Men, and we still don't have a Tony Stark in a tux.

Back