1/6 Hot Toys 1/6 scale Deathstroke

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What a great addition to DC collection! I'm not able to post any photos, board returning an error.

Finally just purchased him on Ebay and took advantage of the 8% ebay bucks. Wish I could of scored him from shopdcentertainment for $200. But atleast I got him cheaper than sideshow with their shipping rates. Surprised this ain't sold out yet. But looks like Hot Toys aren't making them limited like they used to.

I am honestly surprised he hasn't sold out as well He's a beauty but maybe ht just makes more figures now. Oh and be careful when messing with his wrap around chest belt.Those little silver dots pop off easy

Has anyone received the unmasked head OSK were selling for this figure?

When I pre-ordered it was listed for September release but still not received anything here.

I was wondering the same thing today. I ordered it when it was solicited.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

I emailed osk about any updates on the headsculpt today and they said "no updates, hopefully will release this month"

Saw this guy for $200 and couldn't pass up on him! Great looking figure. Colors really pop and looks awesome all around fully decked out.

REALLY wish Hot Toys would have done Origin Batman. Would go along with this figure so well. Fingers crossed they eventually do one.

49191484081_b9eb42150c_c_d.jpg

49191680617_f8db5acc37_c_d.jpg

Saw this guy for $200 and couldn't pass up on him! Great looking figure. Colors really pop and looks awesome all around fully decked out.

REALLY wish Hot Toys would have done Origin Batman. Would go along with this figure so well. Fingers crossed they eventually do one.
You almost have one with the Tac suit Batman. That's why I got him.

Guys, has the ties on your head gone undone... I mean the metal wire break from the material. I now have two with that issue.

Mine does not seem to have that problem at all.

Check yours now, because my replacement head has now done it. Hot Toys is utter crap for quality control. My HT Iron Monger hips are cracked (common with all the Mongers), the Cival War Captain America shield flaked, the Mark II Iron Man toro fades... the Ed 209 robot dome has deteriorated.... These are not cheap figures, they run from anywhere between 250 USD to 1,000 depending what you get. I am done with HT. Too many friggin' issues. I get that things break down, but within months of owning the toys?

I literally have a second head and is doing the same effing thing. lol

I just got an email from osk saying they got the unmasked headsculpt in and will be shipping it tomorrow. Hopefully it turned out good

I just got an email from osk saying they got the unmasked headsculpt in and will be shipping it tomorrow. Hopefully it turned out good

I got the same message. Looking forward to finally seeing it after a long delay. If it looks good that will be how I display him most of the time. The regular head kinda bores me.

Really love this Slade head sculpt from onesixthkit. Great sculpt and impressive details in the paint. With an already heavily armoured suit I found the look with the mask too robotic looking, not to mention the wires in the ties coming undone and looking like crap. Still can't believe Hot Toys didn't include an unmasked portrait. Anyway I'll be sticking with this portrait from now on.

slade1.jpg

Back