1/6 Hot Toys 1/6 scale Deathstroke

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I noticed that your figure is missing a shotgun shell. Maybe you have it accounted for but just thought I'd bring it to your attention if you were not aware. I received this figure a few days ago and definitely have to pay attention to those shells as they seem to sit sorta loose and have a bit of play, so I made sure to just push them all the way down the way you have them in your photos.

Also, it was a chore trying to get that black strap buckled in. Easiest way I accomplished that was snapping it in place with the chest piece removed, then just slid the chest piece under it afterwards. I opted for the large chest piece and not the smaller one.

This is definitely one of the better figures that I have acquired this year.

Yes, I realised soon after unboxing. He definitely came out the box with one missing. I just assumed that was how it was meant to be until I noticed he had a full set in other people's pics. Not sure if it's possible to get a replacement shell.

I'm still confused why he even has shotgun shells when he doesn't come with a shotgun. Does he use one in the game?

Yes, I realised soon after unboxing. He definitely came out the box with one missing. I just assumed that was how it was meant to be until I noticed he had a full set in other people's pics. Not sure if it's possible to get a replacement shell.

I'm still confused why he even has shotgun shells when he doesn't come with a shotgun. Does he use one in the game?

No, he doesnt
My guess is he Was intended to hace One during preproduction where they design and make the concept art but might have delete it during production.
My other hipótesis is he usually has one he just didnt used it in the game... like most of his pouches and stuff we never se him use whats inside

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

Guys, does anyone else have a problem with the hair on his string from his helmet coming out.. mine has that issue and if it's an issue with mine, I am sure it will become a regular issue going forward with others.

Mine does not seem to have that problem at all.

This might be my greatest Hot Toys figure. This and the Knightmare Batman are simply jaw-dropping.

One of you smart fellas must be able to explain why it takes so friggin long for a figure to be out in Europe? Why can't HT ship them all, at the same time. Why SS first and the X amount of time (how long is that?) before they ship them to Europe. It says it will ship in September, but it's seems to be out in the States now. Must I really wait so long?

One of you smart fellas must be able to explain why it takes so friggin long for a figure to be out in Europe? Why can't HT ship them all, at the same time. Why SS first and the X amount of time (how long is that?) before they ship them to Europe. It says it will ship in September, but it's seems to be out in the States now. Must I really wait so long?

Easier to just get them from Hong Kong. Get them months earlier and they don't really cost any more.

It's normal. Because Europe is minor market. HT really doesn't care about it and first priority of Sideshow is to ship products to all retailers in US. Only after that to distributors in Europe.

You don't have customs in the UK?

Sadly yes but the Hong Kong sellers mark the value as a $20 toy or something to that effect. I've yet to pay a customs charge on anything I've ordered from Hong Kong, even quarter scale stuff has got through.

Sadly yes but the Hong Kong sellers mark the value as a $20 toy or something to that effect. I've yet to pay a customs charge on anything I've ordered from Hong Kong, even quarter scale stuff has got through.

Ah, i see. Now i recall somebody already told me about it, maybe we already discussed it. Never mind. Still interesting, because our (czech) customs workers are like hunting dogs and marking as "gift" or low value doesn't mean anything, they do RTG and even google the item for usual price if they have suspicion.

Ah, i see. Now i recall somebody already told me about it, maybe we already discussed it. Never mind. Still interesting, because our (czech) customs workers are like hunting dogs and marking as "gift" or low value doesn't mean anything, they do RTG and even google the item for usual price if they have suspicion.

That sucks! Our customs only seem to check things if something very obvious arouses suspicion. Think they are more concerned with finding weapons or anything illegal than undervalued action figures lol.

It is the same in Denmark. Especially items from China. They once called me up personally and asked me how come the item was marked as 10 US, when the market price was 200 US. I said I paid 10 US for it. They said "fine. Email us the invoice and we will look into it." That was the end of that. The fine on this amounts to like 20-25% of the total. So, if a figure is 200 US, I'll pay 250. Hong Kong is out of the question for me. Sadly. Only if it is something I cannot get here. US is the same. Where do you buy your figures Futurion?

Anybody wanting this guy, DC?s got one left for $50 off. Probably the first time I?ve seen a Hot Toys figure under $200 in a decade.:lol

https://www.shopdcentertainment.com...arkham-origins-deathstroke-1-6th-scale-figure

Thanks for the heads up:rock
I was on the fence but your post pushed me over the edge and I ordered the last one from WBShop.
I then went to one sixth kit and preordered the unmasked sculpt.

Update: I checked the website and it it is still showing one left so I won?t be surprised if my order is cancelled. I guess I?ll find out in a day or two :dunno

Back