Hot Toys 1/6 Predator Expanded Universe Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys 1/6 AVP Alexa Woods???

That's pretty effin cool! So it is the chick from the comic series then, neat-o!

Well, I can see eBay auctions going nuts already for that Predator skull.

Even though its EU I like the way it looks.....I'm ordering it. It can't be a full $150....there isn't much to it.

Ok, since it has been confirmed to be some other off-screen character, I will not be getting it. Not unless some of those accessories can't be found elsewhere!

-CJK

33f8368aef8af839a441a5bmf8.jpg

Top section of the 2nd column from the right has someone, human sized, holding a Predator spear with an Alien dome over it's left hand. It's too small to tell, but my only guess can be it's Alexa Woods from AVP, but WHY make her, she sucked in the movie, how many people will actually spend $130 or more on her, very strange. If it's not her, I'd sure like to know who it is a it appears to be int hte mix of Alien and Predator figures.

EDIT: It's confirmed now that it's an EU based figure.

10071761270sfy5.jpg

yea that looks like the spear the elder give her at the end.
I think is her and the pattern on her suit looks like AVP preds armor.
Mybe in the comics she plays a big role.

on a side note:

HAVE THESE BEEN CONFIRMED FOR PRODUCTION?? ANY INFO AT ALL ON THESE?? are they fanmade or one off customs?

because I will frickin buy ALL of them!!!!

I would be more excited if she actually looked like she did in any of her various appearances in the comics or the novel covers, but to me she just looks like a random kitbash of a female in pred armour.
________
Make a vaporizer

Last edited:
Back