Hot Toys 1/6 Marvel's Spider-Man (Scarlet Spider Suit)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
$25 for shipping and they ship the figure with the stock HT box. Even though I used the $164 on RP, this is just hard to swallow. Not to mention the reward you get for ordering this figure is only $4 as opposed to the usual $11-13 on most HT figures. That's why I've only ordered from SS on a few occassions. BBTS is a much better service.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

$25 for shipping and they ship the figure with the stock HT box. Even though I used the $164 on RP, this is just hard to swallow. Not to mention the reward you get for ordering this figure is only $4 as opposed to the usual $11-13 on most HT figures.

This figure doesn't have a lower reward amount, you used points. You only earn rewards on the amount you paid in actual money. $164 in points leaves $87 to pay x 5%=$4.35. Paying for the figure outright is $251 x 5%= $12.55 reward which is exactly what it says on the bottom of the sideshow page.

$25 for shipping and they ship the figure with the stock HT box. Even though I used the $164 on RP, this is just hard to swallow. Not to mention the reward you get for ordering this figure is only $4 as opposed to the usual $11-13 on most HT figures. That's why I've only ordered from SS on a few occassions. BBTS is a much better service.

Try $44 for international shipping, then a nice $70 import fee on top of that:(

B1DC2C41-8F4A-4C25-9153-A2571125C9F3.jpeg
I got yesterday. I’m really glad that I was able to get him. He should have been a regular release.

Got my scarlet Spidey in. This figure is amazing. I love it. Mine has a blemish on his left tricep which seems to be from the plastic screen print material laying down in the package. I actually think I?m going to contact sideshow over it. Doesn?t look good
5ebc423641d31217a56600be5ffa4ad0.jpg

Quick crappy phone pic...

20190928_195922-01-01.jpg

Loving this guy! Suit is great. Probably safer to pose than the advanced suit, but still a good amount of screened on detail with the suit that I'd be concerned about bunching. Other than that just be careful with the suit getting pinched in the joints. Love the accessories. Honestly, should all be standard with the spiderman figures from here on out.

Got my scarlet Spidey in. This figure is amazing. I love it. Mine has a blemish on his left tricep which seems to be from the plastic screen print material laying down in the package. I actually think I?m going to contact sideshow over it. Doesn?t look good
5ebc423641d31217a56600be5ffa4ad0.jpg

Yikes, that's gotta be frustrating. Did that piece bounce back or is it permanently indented?

It?s permanently indented. I could?ve lived with just the indentation but if you look closely you?ll see how it flattened out the lines on the screen print. It just looks bad. We?ll see what SSC does. I had a feeling the screen printed portion was going to be very delicate and sure enough.

It?s permanently indented. I could?ve lived with just the indentation but if you look closely you?ll see how it flattened out the lines on the screen print. It just looks bad. We?ll see what SSC does. I had a feeling the screen printed portion was going to be very delicate and sure enough.

That doesn't look like it would be caused simply by laying down in the package, even if something was wedged underneath it. It looks like it may have been dinged before the material had time to properly cure, if that makes any sense.

That doesn't look like it would be caused simply by laying down in the package, even if something was wedged underneath it. It looks like it may have been dinged before the material had time to properly cure, if that makes any sense.

Yeah, upon further inspection that section is permanently smooshed...what a shame! Hopefully you get that replacement Rbeato.

Hey guys, I?m supposed to receive my scarlet spider tomorrow and I live on the east coast. However, my last tracking update from UPS is from 9/26 which is a departure scan from LA, California. Do you think I should be worried?

Do any of my fellow east coast people have a lack of tracking updates as well? Hopefully I?m just being paranoid lol

Hey guys, I?m supposed to receive my scarlet spider tomorrow and I live on the east coast. However, my last tracking update from UPS is from 9/26 which is a departure scan from LA, California. Do you think I should be worried?

Do any of my fellow east coast people have a lack of tracking updates as well? Hopefully I?m just being paranoid lol

Well, if I recall correctly UPS doesn't work the weekend, so you probably won't see an update until today. Sideshow ships via truck, and my orders from them typically won't show further activity until they reach the UPS hub in Hodgkins, IL. You should see something soon.

Well, if I recall correctly UPS doesn't work the weekend, so you probably won't see an update until today. Sideshow ships via truck, and my orders from them typically won't show further activity until they reach the UPS hub in Hodgkins, IL. You should see something soon.

Speak of the devil, it finally updated! That?s a relief. I?d be so mad if UPS lost my package

Back