Hot Toys 1/6 Marvel's Spider-Man (Scarlet Spider Suit)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, they will double box...for an additional $10. :lol I stopped paying for that a few years ago, and only once have I had a box get dinged up. That was on the last figure I received from them - my WM Mk IV box got dinged at the bottom LH corner, but the figure and accessories were fine.

Do they give us the option to double box before it ships? Or do we need to request it in an email or something?

Well, they will double box...for an additional $10. :lol I stopped paying for that a few years ago, and only once have I had a box get dinged up. That was on the last figure I received from them - my WM Mk IV box got dinged at the bottom LH corner, but the figure and accessories were fine.

Dang, is it really $10 just for an extra piece of cardboard? :slap
Sorry to hear about the dinged up WM box...that would def annoy me for sure.

Dang, is it really $10 just for an extra piece of cardboard? :slap

Yes, I decided I could live with the occasional ding rather than continue to burn reward points to get what others do for free. I think overall Sideshow is a good retailer and provides excellent customer service, but that and their high shipping prices are hard to digest. IDK, maybe it has to do with the higher costs associated with operating a business in California?

Sorry to hear about the dinged up WM box...that would def annoy me for sure.

Yeah, it was annoying right up to the point I opened the closet and placed it on the stack of HT boxes. In a few weeks I'll have forgotten all about it. I have to get creative these days just to display all of my figures, so the box condition isn't a high priority. :lol

Keep the preorder, sell the fig later if you don't want it, e-z. Or you could send it to dcimage since he's not converted yet.

:lol:lol:lol

I bought from a local seller.....Brazil....Arrived today....

:lol:lol:lol

I bought from a local seller.....Brazil....Arrived today....

NICE, glad you got him regardless, hope you still keep your waitlist, might be worth it to save one. I'd get two if I could juuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuust in case.

Yes, I decided I could live with the occasional ding rather than continue to burn reward points to get what others do for free. I think overall Sideshow is a good retailer and provides excellent customer service, but that and their high shipping prices are hard to digest. IDK, maybe it has to do with the higher costs associated with operating a business in California?

Yeah, it was annoying right up to the point I opened the closet and placed it on the stack of HT boxes. In a few weeks I'll have forgotten all about it. I have to get creative these days just to display all of my figures, so the box condition isn't a high priority. :lol

This dumbfounds me with SSC. Even if you are willing to pay the extra $10, they won?t double-box any figures bigger than a specific size, so all diecast figures are ineligible for pack outs.

BTW - if you do want a WM box, head over to Monkey Depot. They have one for $7.99 including the brown shipper. Not sure on what the shipping cost would be, though.

https://www.monkeydepot.com/Display_Box_Hot_Toys_War_Machine_Infinity_War_Emp_p/ht3791.htm

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

This dumbfounds me with SSC. Even if you are willing to pay the extra $10, they won?t double-box any figures bigger than a specific size, so all diecast figures are ineligible for pack outs.

BTW - if you do want a WM box, head over to Monkey Depot. They have one for $7.99 including the brown shipper. Not sure on what the shipping cost would be, though.

https://www.monkeydepot.com/Display_Box_Hot_Toys_War_Machine_Infinity_War_Emp_p/ht3791.htm

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Thanks for providing the link (it's like one mournful Cubs fan unknowingly taking pity on another - ha!), but reading the listing it would just ship in the HT brown shipper again anyway unless I pay extra to double box. Double boxing an empty box seems a bit excessive even for a nitpicker like me. :lol

Mine Is still preparing to ship. Here's hoping I wake up in the morning with a tracking number. Lol

Last edited:
still no payment request, I have the cash ready, guess I'm in the october batch?

Payment was charged yesterday but still no tracking number as of this morning. Usually they send that tracking mail at their COB on the same day final payment is charged. Hope this wont be delayed lol.

Back